Complete [Translation request] Devoted Days of a Busty Maid

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys you can already play the game, scrool some pages and find the translation made by a user.
With that the game is playable, i was able to finish it

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Working on a fan-translation for this one.

Doesn't look to be too difficult or tedious; however if you're impatient and willing, go ahead and play the MTL of this game, though given who uploaded it, I'm guessing it's got a decent amount of MTL poetry and user-created bugs in it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry, been really quiet and it's because I've been completing translations but not releasing them out of respect to the devs and waiting for them to make some money before I let out my translations (which usually results in them getting pirated more due to this site).

Anyway, I'm pretty much done with translating this game. I'll go back and finish the last 2 H scenes I haven't translated, but I think I'll upload my translation here in a few days (sometime next week).

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry, been really quiet and it's because I've been completing translations but not releasing them out of respect to the devs and waiting for them to make some money before I let out my translations (which usually results in them getting pirated more due to this site).

Anyway, I'm pretty much done with translating this game. I'll go back and finish the last 2 H scenes I haven't translated, but I think I'll upload my translation here in a few days (sometime next week).
praise the lord!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Done. Happy Valentines Day.

Check ULMF for the patch:

Or check my sig. Enjoy and don't jack off too hard, lol.
I like your translations so out of respect for your work do you have a problem with us creating a game thread using your translation? Given I can't control other uploaders but if you wish for a bit of a "wait time" i don't mind waiting. Feel free to message me if you would like to own the thread.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I like your translations so out of respect for your work do you have a problem with us creating a game thread using your translation? Given I can't control other uploaders but if you wish for a bit of a "wait time" i don't mind waiting. Feel free to message me if you would like to own the thread.
Not at all, as long as you give credit. Thanks for asking, btw.