RPGM None [Translation Request] Dirty hawkers want to prolong war [1.2.2] [Corrupt]

Li Qiye

Oct 26, 2018
Title: Inma Gyoushou wa Sensou o Nagabikasetai
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.2.2
Language: Japanese

Instructions:
Requires Japanese locale.

Information:
From Corrupt, the creator of quite a few great corruption games.

Preview Images:
RJ282912_img_main.jpg RJ282912_img_smp1.jpg RJ282912_img_smp2.jpg RJ282912_img_smp3.jpg RJ282912_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

Andreiw12

Apr 27, 2018
i played the machine translated version, but you can read the upgrade when the game is offer it on the 3rd day and i have the another problem with the game when heart is full you lose , i don't know how to slow it down.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
There is an English patch located here:

However, I had downloaded the supposedly English patched version months ago from SVS comics, and the entire interface was untranslated... Because it is such a heavily involved game with crafting, progression, even down to taking actions with time of day and weather in consideration, and the entire interface is in Japanese, i found it unplayable.

I attempted to apply the above match to my existing download of the game and it broke it... The game was now looking for .png files where it had previously been looking for .rpgmvp files... I attempted to 'create' a few of the .png files, but it was a never ending mantra of trying to replace images.

So the patch is apparently supposed to go on a different, possibly newer or older, version of the game...

And i'm definitely not buying a copy of the game to try to find out if a patch works on it or not...

SO if anyone wants to try this patch on a copy of their version, and see if it works, that would be fine.. if it does, and resolves the untranslated interface issue, that would be even better...

A shortcut to actually installing the patch *might* be to check the \www\img\system folder and see if there is a file named "Shadow1.png" in your version, because that's the first file it is looking for after the patch. If that file exists, you might have the correct version for the patch.

Reactions: Li Qiye

iamnotarobot

May 10, 2018
The probelm about transolating this game is that not only the text need to be transolatet that a machine can do. but the are picctures whit text that need to be manuly edited to get it transolated. is there any one good whit transolation of imageses?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Just saw this and wanted to let people know I'm working on a translation patch for version 1.24 of the game, NOT A FULL RELEASE. You will still need to get the 1.24 version of the game on your own.

Reactions: 2RANDOM

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Just saw this and wanted to let people know I'm working on a translation patch for version 1.24 of the game, NOT A FULL RELEASE. You will still need to get the 1.24 version of the game on your own.
Just to be sure, the 1.24 is the version on the dlsite?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Just thought I’d update and mention I’m almost done with my own translation and so far all menus and interfaces have been translated with zero problems. The only issue at the moment is that I cannot translate the buttons because they’re .rpgmv so i need to decrypt them.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Could somebody share the full game please? I found one but it on Sukebei website Torrent it download speed quite slow lol

kusshea

Nov 9, 2018
Bad news, there's no way in hell I'm getting this translation done in time for halloween. I just looked at the file containing all the event dialogue and MMMAAAAANNNN is it big..... so yeah, I'll keep working at it, but it'll be a while.
Take your time and don't burn yourself out.

Reactions: Li Qiye

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Take your time and don't burn yourself out.
Thx, i'll do that. I did some math and at max there 14,400 lines of dialogue to go through.... this is why in my bio I refuse to do visual novels. This game can be beat in like an hour, and there's that much dialogue. But I'll tell ya what, it's so much better than translating 9,000 variations of "I want this item" lol.