RPGM Complete [Translation request] Dr. Maria expedition [RJ436879] [銘菓!エンゼルまんじゅう]

soulrave

May 16, 2018
RJ436879_img_main.png

Original title: Dr.マリア探検隊

ENG title : Dr. Maria expedition

Language: Japanese

Release date: 24 Dec, 2022

Genre: Male protagonist / Breast / RPG Maker / Glasses / Romance / Lovey dovey / Sweet love / Big Breast / Voluptuous / Plump

link:

Translation being done by: Emerald_Gladiator

( Please do not bother the translators with release date of said translation. Especially if they are doing it for free.)

Link to the translation patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Wow, this looks amazing!

I'm doing a quick runthrough to see if it's worthy of translation, and other than some loli so far, I think it looks good enough that I'll make this one my main translation project. However, please don't get your hopes up for a quick release, and don't ask for any progress or timelines. I'm gonna take my time on this one to give it the respect it deserves, and finish any remaining translation projects I have as well before starting on this. It'll hopefully give the devs time to make money off of this game and iron out any bugs as well. I try to avoid releasing translations for brand new games too early even if I finish them, so I suppose this makes sense regardless.

Anyway, wish me luck!