[Translation Request] DREAMLAND - Succubus Kingdom

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
created an English MTL of the game. I found a "missing .png" bug but patched it up for you guys.

ENGLISH PATCH + FULL GAME: -
Thank you

jtyyblxh

Nov 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the true ending (and where is the new dungeon)?
●トゥルーエンドについて
 ・マリア及びイヴのイベントを全て完了させ、
  酒場或いは船室で宿泊すると見られる女性と少女の夢を二回見る
 ・マリア及びイヴのイベントを全て完了させることで、
  ギルドで物憂げな女性から受けられる「魅了の理」の依頼を達成する
 ・上記2つの条件を満たして封印の洞窟の先、転送先巨大空洞へやってくると
  姿を消したイヴを探索するか否か(はい/いいえ)を選ぶことができる
  そのとき(はい)を選ぶとトゥルーエンド、
  (いいえ)を選ぶとノーマルエンドへ分岐する
  (最終的に選んだものが有効になるため、何度でも選択変更可能)
  トゥルーエンドへの分岐を選択し、境界の寝所でのイベントを消化後、
  停泊船甲板上で現れる少女との対峙が最終的なエンディングを決定する

Reactions: YamatoKira

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
●トゥルーエンドについて
 ・マリア及びイヴのイベントを全て完了させ、
  そのとき(はい)を選ぶとトゥルーエンド、
  (いいえ)を選ぶとノーマルエンドへ分岐する
About True End
 Complete all events of Maria and Eve,
  Dream twice of a woman and girl who are expected to stay in a tavern or cabin
 ・ By completing all events of Maria and Eve,
  Complete the "Reason of Fascination" quest from melancholy women in guilds
 ・ If you meet the above two conditions and come to the destination huge cavity at the end of the sealed cave
  You can choose whether to explore Eve who has disappeared (yes/no)
  If you choose (yes) at that time, the true end,
  If you select (No), it will branch to the normal end.
  (You can change the selection as many times as you like because the ultimate selection becomes effective.)
  After selecting branching to true end and digesting the event in the boundary sleep
  Confrontation with the girl appearing on the berth deck decides the final ending

Reactions: jtyyblxh

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I really hope someone does a full, proper translation of this game because it's worth doing a playthrough of. I fumbled my way through but was missing out on certain stuff due to some things not being translated at all (and some incorrect translations as you would expect from MTL). I would gladly pay for an official translation; unfortunately it's unlikely to ever happen though.

Also, there's a "diary" in the MC's room on the ship where you can see the game gallery, for those who don't know.

Zanar

Jun 29, 2018
Hi I'm the guy that provided the saves and the rough translation to allow people to play, just an update. Credit: Strange

I highly recommend AdventCirno's MTool as recently I believe he has enabled free users to use an improved translation method and also has speed up functions with the icing on the cake being a full save editor built in. It's an amazing bit of software.

I managed to replay the whole Dreamland game bug free and never got stuck, the translation was also much more understandable while also being able to translate the keywords for interactions including the java scripts which allowed more stuff to be read in English. I managed to get the true ending and I've added and updated version of the saves which includes all the original bosses + True ending Battle ( Save 6 be prepared for lots of sex ps. you have to lose to see the ending ) + the side bosses that were added in the update ( 7/8/9 ). I also added a save 10 which is in the cabin where the gallery is located ( Diary )

Also if you love the game i strongly recommend buying it like i did, i checked out the creators blog and he appears to be making another game, no updates yet but any support would show the developer how much we want another succubus game.

Enjoy ^_^

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I used MTool and it was indeed better for translating the pop-up text and location markers. I would say it's definitely better to pay for supporter features though as using the free Google translation function is not ideal.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Checking this out now!

●トゥルーエンドについて
 ・マリア及びイヴのイベントを全て完了させ、
  そのとき(はい)を選ぶとトゥルーエンド、
  (いいえ)を選ぶとノーマルエンドへ分岐する
I'm gonna guess that this man thought dude was a native Japanese Speaker/Kanji reader due to the name, it would be hilarious to me if he actually was though, either way funny stuff, kudos to the person who translated it!

meatshield10

Apr 4, 2021
Is there any way to edit or request an edit of the first post of this thread?
To something more like other popular threads? (pics, links, installation, spoiler...etc)

I think a big reason this thread isn't as popular as it could be is because of a pretty plain first post.