[Translation Request] DREAMLAND - Succubus Kingdom

Mar 22, 2023
Reactions: Spetzghast

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
I meant an actual game thread.
Damn, I guess most users can't do that hunh...

Well... I'm on it anyway T_T

It'll be slow going tho. Just don't expect a miracle out of the translation. Especially the sex scenes. It'll be MTL.
I'm mostly just excited about modding the damn thing so it's more erotic.
Thank you! I’ve been using MTOOL’s Sugoi’s option. It’s good, but far from perfect and far too often gets pronounced reversed.

Mar 22, 2023
Thank you! I’ve been using MTOOL’s Sugoi’s option. It’s good, but far from perfect and far too often gets pronounced reversed.
Oh shit... people are getting the expectations up.
Dude... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm also just gonna SUGOI it up, except it'll just be built into the game instead of needing an MTool injection. At most I'll do some light editing.

What I care most about is modding the game to be more interesting.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Dude... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm also just gonna SUGOI it up, except it'll just be built into the game instead of needing an MTool injection. At most I'll do some light editing.

Still thanks

Reactions: AestheticSeeker

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

What exactly are you planning on modding?

Mar 22, 2023
What exactly are you planning on modding?
Me and my IRL friend Unsaid talked about it.
He told me that the game was too easy, so I plan to nerf the crit damage formula.

Critical strikes are super easy to access and way too powerful in the base game.
The succubi aren't very erotic in the base game. Not only are they too easy to defeat but there are way too many conditions that need to be active before the sex content initiates. Gonna lower that barrier and give them some skills to reach it.
When grabbed, the MC can only struggle out of the grapple.
This is because the Succubi are draining him so that's why they're always leading sexually. I don't want to take away this strong feeling of femdom, but it makes grapples boring and uninteresting. Gonna add a suit of skills to both the MC and the succubi to make grapples more engaging w/o turning the MC into a full dom. Taking Unsaid's advice on this specifically cause he's doing it with his game.

Also gonna fuck with Corruption as a stat so that low corruption doesn't mean 0 adult content and high corruption doesn't mean INSTANT GAMEOVER to any succubus.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Also gonna fuck with Corruption as a stat so that low corruption doesn't mean 0 adult content and high corruption doesn't mean INSTANT GAMEOVER to any succubus.
I didn't play the game so I can't talk about anything else you posted but this one sounds good.

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
Me and my IRL friend Unsaid talked about it.
He told me that the game was too easy, so I plan to nerf the crit damage formula.

Critical strikes are super easy to access and way too powerful in the base game.
The succubi aren't very erotic in the base game. Not only are they too easy to defeat but there are way too many conditions that need to be active before the sex content initiates. Gonna lower that barrier and give them some skills to reach it.
When grabbed, the MC can only struggle out of the grapple.
This is because the Succubi are draining him so that's why they're always leading sexually. I don't want to take away this strong feeling of femdom, but it makes grapples boring and uninteresting. Gonna add a suit of skills to both the MC and the succubi to make grapples more engaging w/o turning the MC into a full dom. Taking Unsaid's advice on this specifically cause he's doing it with his game.

oh god... please don't screw with the balance, or at least make your tweaks optional.

Reactions: BigJohnny
Mar 22, 2023
oh god... please don't screw with the balance, or at least make your tweaks optional.
That's like... the whole point of me wanting to mod the game though.
The game is currently playable in English right now through MTool and the Sugoi back end.

I'll translate, and upload the base translation files then mod it on top of that, cause while the game's amazing, I personally feel it's lacking in a lot of elements.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
The game is currently playable in English right now through MTool and the Sugoi back end.

I'll translate, and upload the base translation files then mod it on top of that, cause while the game's amazing, I personally feel it's lacking in a lot of elements.
Much appreciated, i played through the game before with an old, very rough Machine translation a few years ago and it wasn't very immersive, Dreamland is considered to be one of the great Femdom RPGs out there, but i couldn't really play it due to the state of the translation.

Poring actually mentioned the frustration of the grapple break system on a twitter post today, thats what put this game back in my mind, modifying that aspect of the game has global interest.

Reactions: Spetzghast

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018

Probably a little late to the party but... Do you still have the translation patch? doesn't matter of the progress, i just miss playing this game without constantly using google translate on my phone

Mar 22, 2023
Probably a little late to the party but... Do you still have the translation patch? doesn't matter of the progress, i just miss playing this game without constantly using google translate on my phone
If you want an easy MTL use Advent Cirno's Mtool.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
If you want an easy MTL use Advent Cirno's Mtool.
Oh. I did, however the broken english and few other minor bugs were killing my mood. Also the Map names weren't translated at all, so i was going blind most of the time, completing side quests was out of the question.

Just hoping that yours is better.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Oh. I did, however the broken english and few other minor bugs were killing my mood. Also the Map names weren't translated at all, so i was going blind most of the time, completing side quests was out of the question.

Just hoping that yours is better.
I never did the Translator++ MTL because that was the part that was so daunting I gave up.

It was a mountain. I couldn't dedicate the time to it, and I knew I would HAVE to do it in order to even get to the point of modding it (which is what I was passionate about.)

That's why I gave up.

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
I never did the Translator++ MTL because that was the part that was so daunting I gave up.

It was a mountain. I couldn't dedicate the time to it, and I knew I would HAVE to do it in order to even get to the point of modding it (which is what I was passionate about.)

That's why I gave up.
ahh what a shame. But thank you for trying!