• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] [Eggs of the World-Phantom Lilium] [RJ377889] [Hasoyua]

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
What do you mean theres been a translation since OCTOBER???
The game maker themselves or DLsite updated their page in late NOV with an official MTL which means the MTL is still apparent but there were no game breaking bugs when I played through it unlike many of our own attempts at creating a MTL. If you look back at post # 155 I mentioned as much since it seemed most people on here were still struggling with the OP MTL.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Birkin

Jan 16, 2021
The game maker themselves or DLsite updated their page in late NOV with an official MTL which means the MTL is still apparent but there were no game breaking bugs when I played through it unlike many of our own attempts at creating a MTL. If you look back at post # 155 I mentioned as much since it seemed most people on here were still struggling with the OP MTL.
Did you encounter poetries while playing the official MTL one?

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Did you encounter poetries while playing the official MTL one?
Yes it's clear it not perfect english but never to the point I didn't know what to do next or what was going on. The visuals make up for the 10-15% you lose with the MTL. So far it's the only game I've managed to play through entirely that was dubbed MTL, every other time I've tried other games in the past with MTL I get in maybe 30 mins and I just can't take it.

Reactions: Birkin

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
Anyone got the latest 2.03 japanese for applying the official mtl patch to?

nvm found it

Last edited:

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Anyone got the latest 2.03 japanese for applying the official mtl patch to?

nvm found it
Where'd you get it?

EDIT: Found it. Will be uploading it to Anonfiles soon.

Last edited:

japayue28

Oct 4, 2022
Hello

I was wondering if there is a thread for the game with the translation patch and recent update
If not could someone please put a download link

Thanks

spirow7

Jun 25, 2023
would love to play the game but i cant even get it to copy and audio file that keeps stopping my game from playing