[Translation Request] Element Embrace

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
thank you for sharing, son
what's the difference between the battle camera on and battle camera off versions?
is that what you meant by filter off back then, Shisaye ?
I just took the word that google translate spat out back then so people get what I mean(No idea why it spat out filter.).
I changed it to just say OFF now, probably the better idea anyways.

It basically just means that your camera tries to give things impact by constantly moving violently during combat which caused motion sickness and general annoyance for enough people that the dev made a version to turn it off.
I don't really understand why there isn't simply an in-game toggle for it, but devs walk in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
XD hahahahahahahahahaha oh, yeah, that's true about devs. Well, looks like that was the better choice, i mean, the camera just shaking sounds ehhhh i don't know it's not like a super COOL effect to have right

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
This is the 1.00 version of the game, you can try it.
Update complete.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-element-embrace.90219/post-11506962

I also processed the picture based text this time.

That was interesting.

Apparently the dev felt the need to add random pictures in the files saying I'm not allowed to scan, edit or copy parts of the game.
Essentially prohibiting translations, too.

So naturally I scanned, edited, and copied most of the files. :WeSmart:

Edit: Made some more fixes.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Update complete.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-element-embrace.90219/post-11506962

I also processed the picture based text this time.

That was interesting.

Apparently the dev felt the need to add random pictures in the files saying I'm not allowed to scan, edit or copy parts of the game.
Essentially prohibiting translations, too.

So naturally I scanned, edited, and copied most of the files. :WeSmart:
awesome thanks!
also lol :KEK: i don't get devs who do that, like, the more exposure they get the better, no? but whatever, deserved! XD