[Translation Request] Element Embrace

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
Dlsite:
Genre
File sizeTotal 2.26GB
Into the dreams of a young girl comes a goddess.
She grants the girl a sword of heroes, and tells her to work with a shrine maiden and defeat "that which is evil," before leaving ...

"Yeah, right, like that 'll happen! "

In the administered society in which she lives, one cannot fully exercise a weapon's power unless with the King's protection.
Thus, she brings the sword she was given to the Castle to turn in as a lost-and-found item .

- World
. An Orthodox Fantasy RPG Set In Flandris, A World That Was Said To Be Created By The Goddess Flandre
RPG And Adult Elements Are Quite Clearly Distinguished, But If You Let Your Guard Down In The Story, Who Knows What Would Happen. ..

--Costume Change System
Players can change the four girls' hairstyles and outfits at will.
Hairstyle and outfit changes will all be reflected in the sex scenes, portraits, as well as pixel art, resulting in over 130 combinations.

--Unique Hack-and-Slash Elements
Using items Obtained in battle, players may enhance any character of choice in their stats.
Players may choose to enhance magic-specialized characters with physical stats, or focus all their efforts on one character alone.
At the end of dungeons, there are treasure chests containing powerful weapons with special abilities, as well as catalogs of ideas required for hairstyle changes.
(Outfits are hidden all over the place outside of dungeons.) --Erotic

Elements
Prostitution = defeated in battle and get humiliated> r * ped> consensual sex
Game can be cleared with everyone still a virgin, but all sex scenes have been fully voiced by seiyuu, so they are worth a watch and a listen!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Looks cute, and sounds interesting, so definitely a +1 from here

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Because this looks interesting I would like to make a MTL for it, but it seems like there are two versions of this game.
One is called "バトルカメラOFFバージョン", the other one is called "バトルカメラONバージョン", which translates to "Battle camera OFF version" and "Battle camera ON version".

What does "Battle camera" mean in this context? Should I work on the ON or the OFF version?

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
You should probably test out both versions and see how combat is and then translate whichever one you prefer.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You should probably test out both versions and see how combat is and then translate whichever one you prefer.
As far as I can tell It's about camera movement during attacks. In the ON version it moves the camera fairly violently to center the enemy during an attack, while it stays perfectly still and centered in the OFF version.

The camera moving "could" enhance the feeling of impact of moves, but it also "could" induce severe motion sickness for some people, which is probably why the OFF version exists.

I don't have any particular preference but since the game has a lot of command lines I don't really want to make a MTL for both versions.

Just tell me which one I should use and I will trust your judgement.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I would recommend you to then make a mtl of the off version. I could try to make a mtl of one version(depending on how they implemented the scripts) if I could get a copy of the game and you could try to make an mtl of the other version.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I would recommend you to then make a mtl of the off version. I could try to make a mtl of one version(depending on how they implemented the scripts) if I could get a copy of the game and you could try to make an mtl of the other version.
I got both versions from hentai-sharing under the name:
[190822][黒猫喫茶] Element Embrace エレメントエンブレイス (Ver20.04.06) [RJ258608]

I haven't found a source for a more recent version yet, so I'm going to work on that for now.

Edit: Maybe some of the files are directly interchangeable. I'm not sure how different those versions actually are on an individual file basis.
Edit2: I can already tell this is not gonna be one of those easy batch translations. This is quite messy.
Edit3: Found the actual version number it's: "48.838.4379".
Edit4: Seems like quite a bit is picture based like character names menu buttons etc.
Edit5: No its even worse it assigned certain Lines multiple functions so for example the entry for "items" changes the text in the X menu, the text during combat, as well as the text before .jpg when searching for the icon. so if we want to translate the menu we need to include renamed pictures or the game crashes.
Edit6: That wasn't too bad the menu works now. But the game has an odd idea about how quickly seconds pass.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete.
Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-element-embrace.90219/post-11506962

Finished a full MTL prototype for the OFF version 48.838.4379.
Specifically the one from hentai-sharing named:
[190822][黒猫喫茶] Element Embrace エレメントエンブレイス (Ver20.04.06) [RJ258608]
(I would greatly appreciate if someone could reupload it to a better hoster.)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text is not translated.
Some quests are text memorization based and might be hard to complete with the current level of translation.

Installation:
If your game is just a single executable you need to unpack it first. You can do this by using the "EnigmaVBUnpacker" I will add a version as an attachment.
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack". Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" before merging my MTL into it.
Should you just get a white screen on startup rename the "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER" and try again.

I only did the most basic starting zone tests so far. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would also help speed up the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Mikey80

Mar 6, 2020
I accidentally delete both the original game and the unmodded named folder! arrghh i don't know what to do

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Hey @Shisaye i saw this one is queued for possible SLR update, here's someone who cares about it XD if you want to give it priority. But don't worry if you have other projects pending and can't get to it atm or in a long time. Just wanted to say that i'm interested in it

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey @Shisaye i saw this one is queued for possible SLR update, here's someone who cares about it XD if you want to give it priority. But don't worry if you have other projects pending and can't get to it atm or in a long time. Just wanted to say that i'm interested in it
Ofc you pick the least fun one. This was on the bottom of the list for a reason.
Fine... I'll work on it. :HideThePain:

Edit: My wording was bad, I didn't mean that the game itself is not fun. I meant that this is pretty hard/annoying to translate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: derakino999

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.00 OFF.
(It might work with the ON version just fine, but it also might be that this patch simply turns it OFF.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first.
You can do this by using the .
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack".
Rename the newly created "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER".
Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "DEFAULTFOLDER" before merging my MTL into it.
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Update to game version 1.00, processed picture based text.
1.2 Removed completely broken picture based text, improved text alignment. (If you used 1.1 please restore your "www > img > pictures" folder to the original before applying 1.2.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

bnt83

Jul 21, 2020
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v22.02.11 Filter OFF version.
Referred to in the files as "version 00.9fF.EEEE".
(It might work with the Filter ON version just fine, but it also might be that this patch simply turns it OFF.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
(The name plates are picture based.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first.
You can do this by using the .
Just start the "EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe" choose the location of the game executable and click on "unpack".
Rename the newly created "%DEFAULTFOLDER%" to "DEFAULTFOLDER".
Please verify that this step worked correctly by launching the unpacked game once using the "Game.exe" inside the newly created folder "DEFAULTFOLDER" before merging my MTL into it.
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Can you update the MTL to v23.08.22 version (in-game file is version 1.00)? There are some content being added in game and the MTL version can't access to it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can you update the MTL to v23.08.22 version (in-game file is version 1.00)? There are some content being added in game and the MTL version can't access to it.
Sadly updates don't work with my SLR system. I have no way of merging one of my translations into a new game version.
To make it run properly I would need to completely remake it.
That's not necessarily an issue since most of it is automated, but nobody shared that new version, yet, and since it was a major update it might be a good idea to still wait a bit in case there are bugfixes.

Reactions: _Nero_

bnt83

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
This is the 1.00 version of the game, you can try it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
This is the 1.00 version of the game, you can try it.
thank you for sharing, son
what's the difference between the battle camera on and battle camera off versions?
is that what you meant by filter off back then, Shisaye ?