RPGM Complete [Translation request] Elena Quest ~Migrant Maiden~

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
I love this game. Does anyone know how it ends? Seems like I visited the orcs, paid off North Korea (or how that village is called) and now I don't know what to do in the game...

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I love this game. Does anyone know how it ends? Seems like I visited the orcs, paid off North Korea (or how that village is called) and now I don't know what to do in the game...
You mean you're back in Elena's home village?
After spending the night in your home, go to village elder's house, it's gonna be empty but there's a secret passage in the right side of the building.

Reactions: Lobbly

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
You mean you're back in Elena's home village?
After spending the night in your home, go to village elder's house, it's gonna be empty but there's a secret passage in the right side of the building.
Thanks. I figured out that I can kill the henchmen near the lab if I approach them again.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
soooo can i ask how many endings we can get?
Do we need to do the virgin ending first to get some extra stuff or sth?
ty (。・ω・。)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
soooo can i ask how many endings we can get?
Do we need to do the virgin ending first to get some extra stuff or sth?
ty (。・ω・。)
Nah, no virgin ending.
Don't remember it that well now, but I think there are 4 endings. True ending is the one where you gather money in time and defeat the main bosses.
The rest is bad endings. Out of those three the only interesting one is where you get defeated by the last boss (what will follow after that is the succubification scene, but keep in mind you will need to have high depravity to get it).
Upd.: forgot about bad endings in Porto, there is one with mine foreman, another one is where you stay with orc tribe.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: smilee2110

fireboon

Feb 1, 2018
Daedroth

Sorry to Necro this, but just bought this game and was looking to install the translation patch, but was running into an issue. the version DLsite is giving only comes with the "audio" and "System" folders and I was having trouble figuring out where to put the "data" folder from the patch? not sure if something changed, or if I was just missing something?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Daedroth

Sorry to Necro this, but just bought this game and was looking to install the translation patch, but was running into an issue. the version DLsite is giving only comes with the "audio" and "System" folders and I was having trouble figuring out where to put the "data" folder from the patch? not sure if something changed, or if I was just missing something?
Seems like you need to unpack .rgss3a file.
Here's how:
How to Install Translation Patches for VX Ace games:
1. Download RPG Maker Decrypter
2. Open the Decrypter and go File -> Open File
3. Select Game.rgss3a file which will be in the root folder of your game
4. After that choose Extract All Files, there should now be an Extract folder where your Decrypter is
5. Copy all folders from Extract and paste them into the folder with the game
6. Rename or delete Game.rgss3a now
7. Copy and paste the contents of translation patch into the folder with the game, overwriting everything

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote