RJ406338_img_main.jpg

ENG Title : Encode
JP Title: えんこーど

Game Link:
Download Link(JP): , ,
Latest Version link: post
Game Type: RPG
Version: 1.03
Game tags: Male Protagonist, Touch/Feel, Gal, School/Academy, Prostitution/Paid Dating, Cuckoldry (Netori), Ahegao/Gapeface - DLSite genres.

Samples:
RJ406338_img_smp1.jpg RJ406338_img_smp2.jpg RJ406338_img_smp3.jpg RJ406338_img_smp4.jpg RJ406338_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
How to increase the ability to act continuously?
i have 10 but sometime it need 20

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
:whistle:
I'm on it, the game is not that big.
I know it's kind of futile, but... would you like a hand? or at least see the result of my edited MTL? because I've played this game so much I got hooked to it, so I want to translate the game as well. And then I try to find a thread about the game and found this thread... and when I checked your f95 acc, I think you're way far better than me. So I decide to ask you like this.
(sorry if you think the way I ask is rude or something... I'm bad at socializing:4Head:)
(this comment is created before I start doing the MTL editing)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I know it's kind of futile, but... would you like a hand? or at least see the result of my edited MTL? because I've played this game so much I got hooked to it, so I want to translate the game as well. And then I try to find a thread about the game and found this thread... and when I checked your f95 acc, I think you're way far better than me. So I decide to ask you like this.
(sorry if you think the way I ask is rude or something... I'm bad at socializing:4Head:)
(this comment is created before I start doing the MTL editing)
Have at it, I guess. Decided to pick up this game as a way to blow off some steam after translating much bigger, more complex projects.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sleepy_Zombee