Others Complete [Translation Request] [ENG] Lendable Wife - Risaki's Cuckolding Report [Atelier Sakura]

capu2

May 15, 2018
You need to trigger the flags first. even if you choose 1 of the options, if you didn't trigger the flag then you won't get the CG

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the game itself? Preferably Mega
Tried to go to hcapital but that just went to their main site, didn't show this game

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
In page 2 of this thread there is a post with a link to a patch that can be used on the original Japanese game to translate all text (except menu choices) to English. I used it, it works fine, and now I can follow Risaki's tale from beginning to end! She's the sweetest wife ever.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
sepulturero thanks for the facepalm in this translation request thread ungrateful moron if it wasn't for this you this would not have been translated here in F95 , I posted this translation request thread even before capu2 translate this game a couple of years ago

Reactions: Kaoshin

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I know this is already translated. But just wanted to ask that isn't the title for this game Gyaruzuma? Or is Lendable Wife the official English title?

Translating the Japanese title doesn't translate to Op's full title so I wonder where the name come from?

capu2

May 15, 2018
I know this is already translated. But just wanted to ask that isn't the title for this game Gyaruzuma? Or is Lendable Wife the official English title?

Translating the Japanese title doesn't translate to Op's full title so I wonder where the name come from?

There's no official English title. But if we are going to base the title on the Japanese one, Gal Wife is the best fitting

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Actually , I am the one who posted this translation request thread a couple of years ago and the Lendable Wife title is just my guess based on other cuckolding series like Mayumi 1 & 2 (https://f95zone.to/threads/lendable...ous-business-trips-final-atelier-sakura.22777) and Marina series . Risaki's name is the name that appears on the screen when I first played this game using VNR with machine translator like LEC & ATLAS .