Others Complete [Translation Request] [ENG] Lendable Wife - Risaki's Cuckolding Report [Atelier Sakura]

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
I'm shocked we haven't seen this game posted yet i'm pretty sure there's a translation patch out there and the only thing that isn't translated is the menus.

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
Just went and checked to make sure i wasn't crazy it was posted on may 14 and says it has everything but Button Translation of Config translated.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Do you have a link? I cannot seem to find it. Maybe I'm just stupid, but...

Maybe you confuse it with Lendable wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report?

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
i havent downloaded it so idk how good of a patch it actually is but here's a link to the ulmf thread

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Ah... I see. That's a forum I am not subscribed to, so it's a bit difficult to find for me. Also - The thread title is Japanese, so the search with the Latin character set title returned nothing. On top of that the translation download link is for subscribers only, and there is no other place you can download the translation as far as I know. So - It's not really a wonder I have never seen or heard about it.

Anyway - Let's hope it will become available at f95zone (or another location) too. I think it's a bit overkill (and not very polite) to do a whole registration just to download only one file.

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
well here's the mega link to the patch if someone wants to see if its any good and then post the game on f95 it would be pretty cool

Reactions: OneWayMissile

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks a lot. It seems to work, but I have to run the VN for a longer time to see if the translation is good. I don't have much time, so it will take a while.

The game is obtainable, but remember that the install process has to be done in Japanese using the locale Emulator. You also have to use that same emulator to run the game (keep in mind that the game directory is in Japanese too). All game settings and menu (with the exception of the start page) is in Japanese, but if you have played games with Japanese menu's before, it's not too hard to figure things out. Oh - And do not use the Windows 10 Apps settings in the configuration screen to uninstall the game. That will not work. You have to run the uninstaller from the application directory using the Locale Emulator.

I do think a lot of users here will figure it out, but also a lot will have troubles installing and configuring the game. So - At the end it's probably not really easy playable for a lot of visitors. I guess that's the reason it is not posted here.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
My patch is good enough ( I think) Lol
I'm having a problem with the patch: after installing the game, and placing the patch (patch.xp3) in the main directly (where GAME.EXE is), I run it with Japanese locale (using Locale Emulator), and the initial screen shows up with the options in English (Start, Continue, etc.), but for some reason I can't click on any of them. The cursor hovers over them, but clicking does nothing, and no keys seem to have any effect. Am I doing something wrong? (I'm playing in a window, not in full screen mode.)

capu2

May 15, 2018
Try using the innate Locale change in your windows PC. There might be some problems with the Kirikiri Engine if you use an emulator

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
A final question... I've played the whole game, and explored every choice given; yet there are still many empty slots in the CG gallery and in the scene gallery. How come? Is there something I should have done that I haven't?