RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
Really? I didn't notice the thread when I made this. mind directing me towards it?
I think they meant that they were surprised someone made a thread for the game so quickly instead of "oh its a dupe thead" seeing as I can't seem find any other one.

On a side note don't forget to check out the ci-en page for patch updates.

Reactions: Freminace and Ireus

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
Mtool seems to do okay with this. So far the only issue I've noticed with the game is that some of the day start story cutscenes will freeze if you're holding skip when they start. I'd recommend saving before going to bed every day.

EDIT: Also, anyone know where the dancer job is?

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
You can fish 50 times everyday, although it is somewhat grinding but you can earn ~20K+ easily, go to the park to buy the rod and bait, and sell to the old man near bridge in the market (leave the park and go left)

The $20K magic line enable auto fishing, you wont fail any fishing attempt but it also wont hit the red box (double catch). To restore HP you can buy food from bar, drink potion or uses magic

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
+1

Anyone getting any issues where it comes up with this and the game just crashes?

Last edited:

B-boi

Aug 13, 2021
Does anyone know where to dance at. I got the dancer's contract but idk where you are supposed to go.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote