RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
Not really gameplay related but I would like to point out 3 special places which is the dog beside the bakery sign, the cat near the explorers/adventures place and the red crab on the beach place. If there are others please share.

SH97IO

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone know where to go after getting the black cat? The game says it'll meow once I find a suspicious area but I've been everywhere in the main city and it hasn't meowed at all.

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know where to go after getting the black cat? The game says it'll meow once I find a suspicious area but I've been everywhere in the main city and it hasn't meowed at all.
Go all the way to the right of the explorers building. You'll see a map with a wagon with some hay. It will be to the right of it.

haha666

Aug 14, 2017
I've completed the lord quests, cured the old guys, cleared dungeon, repaid my debt and saved the child. What do I do next? Purpose states that I need to star progress by clearing quests. Any quest or event that I may have missed?

Kindthief

Jun 2, 2020
+100000000
also does the game have story? and by story, like celesphonia? chapters and stuff
tbf im kinda immersed with celesphonia story back then especially when saving her mother's soul
so far all i know the game is just your usual debt paying trope

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote