RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rise9

Jul 19, 2018
View attachment 2500736
this is what i get using Translator++_4.3.31_x64_[7afcec81], i also disallowed it to translate the plugins and the result is the same. I need help
here use mine, Fully MTL no edit, not complete yet, still trying to translate what I can and what I can't, also I'm still looking for errors while playing the game.
Extract the file to the game folder and replace all data.
Note: Backup the folder before replacing it. This translation is only machine-translation.
*Updated, Less bug,lets hope so.
not all translated but I played till the ending didn't crash the game, welp that's all.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone know what I have to do for the lord quest with the guy at the top right of the market?
Making the Holy Oil(?) Thingy? Then you first have to get the recipe from library, then talking to the person beside the clinic. After that you have to find the materials by: buying a base oil from a peddler in the market, and then harvesting another materials in the dungeon on the left side of the city(the western forest). After two materials gathered, you go talk to the person beside the clinic again and deliver the oil to the guy at the top of the market. Hope it helps.

Reactions: wowiezowieaaa

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to lastium/rustium? I have the key but not sure how to find the door
Iirc talk to someone in explorer building, it will give you map to nameless dungeon, at the end is gate that you can unlock with that key (assuming the key you mentioned is the one you get from the dream)

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
How to get Level Up? I have 1200 exp but still not sure how to get new level.
Its always show: "Level 1/15"

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
How to get Level Up? I have 1200 exp but still not sure how to get new level.
Its always show: "Level 1/15"
go to the menu and choose the lower left option (iirc) there you have to manually level up your char, you need to do this because you can use exp to buy skills not just to lvl up

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

rizolette

May 12, 2018
here use mine, Fully MTL no edit, not complete yet, still trying to translate what I can and what I can't, also I'm still looking for error while playing the game.
Extract the file to the game folder and replace all data.
Note : Backup the folder before replacing it. This translation only machine-translation.
*Updated, Less bug ,lets hope so.
I got an error while playing with joiplay. Error, unexpected token

Aug 19, 2020
+1
PS: Paintbrushdante could you please kindly update topic title
[Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]
To be perfectly honest, I only know how to post a topic. I haven't much idea on how to update is, because i dont use this much. apologies if that's disappointing.

If you could tell me how, I'll do so, right away.

Reactions: Freminace

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
To be perfectly honest, I only know how to post a topic. I haven't much idea on how to update is, because i dont use this much. apologies if that's disappointing.

If you could tell me how, I'll do so, right away.
Go on your Original Post (https://f95zone.to/threads/enisia-a...aint-of-horseshoe-street.153826/post-10385347) should have something like this at the bottom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go edit on title part:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More detailed guide as to how posting Translation Request: https://f95zone.to/threads/read-me-rules-for-posting-request-for-jp-games.73386/

Reactions: wawaa and Freminace

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
go to the menu and choose the lower left option (iirc) there you have to manually level up your char, you need to do this because you can use exp to buy skills not just to lvl up

Thanks! I just finished the whole game on the first level :'D

RzkCorps

Sep 15, 2022
Anyone know where to go after getting the black cat? The game says it'll meow once I find a suspicious area but I've been everywhere in the main city and it hasn't meowed at all.
where did you find the black cat?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote