RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Parazonium

May 7, 2019
I'd advise some patience with trying to translate/obtain this game at the moment. The Dev has already gone through multiple bug fixes (up to 6 patches now last time I checked) and expects more to come

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'd advise some patience with trying to translate/obtain this game at the moment. The Dev has already gone through multiple bug fixes (up to 6 patches now last time I checked) and expects more to come
IIRC, Celesphonia was also a nightmare to translate, and it thwarted several fan translators. So double dose of patience.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
IIRC, Celesphonia was also a nightmare to translate, and it thwarted several fan translators. So double dose of patience.
I luckily jumped on the Celesphonia train just as it was translated. I really hope this translation isn't far off cus mTool just ain't cutting it

RM

May 25, 2017
Here's a link to the CG rip, hosted an external site:

Reactions: nemo9000

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Here's a link to the CG rip, hosted an external site:

Thanks, CG rips are nice, but for corruption and games like these I really want the text and such as it makes it so much better than the images alone. Kills me to wait for translations.

Reactions: Zenator

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Is the gallery room not "full"? Using the save someone posted a few pages back and looks like stuff might be missing?

RM

May 25, 2017
Thanks, CG rips are nice, but for corruption and games like these I really want the text and such as it makes it so much better than the images alone. Kills me to wait for translations.
Oh yeah same, but it's good to know what direction all that corruption is taking, to see if it's worth keeping an eye on. Good to know it doesn't end up as like a bunch of individual scenes with smegma-ridden ugly bastard homeless dudes or some other gross direction.

Keralewd

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone know where to find earth spirit crystal ?
I got stuck on this but found the answer by accident.

You get told to talk to a merchant (though it isn't clear which one) according to the quest log:
  1. Talk to the girl at the Wize General Store. She'll tell you it's kinda sketch, but to go talk to Jimmy (your loan shark).
  2. Jimmy has the same "About Earth Spirit Crystal" dialogue option
  3. Head over to the Port Town and then talk to the guy to strike a deal for the crystal

Smolderas

Feb 4, 2021
Oh yeah same, but it's good to know what direction all that corruption is taking, to see if it's worth keeping an eye on. Good to know it doesn't end up as like a bunch of individual scenes with smegma-ridden ugly bastard homeless dudes or some other gross direction.
This is peak corruption imo

feit1231

May 8, 2022
any hints about the part of last mission... the cat mission.. should i just go to every map?

Edit:nvm.. found from previous page

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote