RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
i im trying to figure this out too
You level up sacred arts skills by either:
- Study at the library
- Treat ppl at the clinic (Should do this since the other option only gives you 2 points per time slots)

You level up shame resistance by completing achievements, either showing skirts at the stair(1 per day), dancing(1 time slot) and bathing(1 time slot).

Reactions: bebe2803 and IronD

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
any chance that one can just use a jailbreak chat gpt to translate this? i dont mind the image censors anyways, i just want the plot and how far she can be corruptedXD

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
"About the translated version
We have received many questions about the translated version of the game, and KaguraGames will be releasing a Steam version of the game."

Edit: They haven't said when it is going to be released nor if Kagura Games has already started working on it. Also the circle wants to add some things to the game, so that could also delay the translation a bit.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
So outside the massive lust gains is there any reason to get the lewd crest upgrades at the church?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone now how to level up Sacred Arts and Exposure resistance?
For exposure, the fastest way would be to be a dancer, but first you can use daily peeking on top of the stairs, as well as public bath
As for sacred arts, you can read in library, be a healer in clinic, and then exterminating evil spirits.

Reactions: bebe2803 and IronD
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote