RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yurikaloves

Aug 29, 2021
here use mine, Fully MTL no edit, not complete yet, still trying to translate what I can and what I can't, also I'm still looking for errors while playing the game.
Extract the file to the game folder and replace all data.
Note: Backup the folder before replacing it. This translation is only machine-translation.
*Updated, Less bug,lets hope so.
not all translated but I played till the ending didn't crash the game, welp that's all.
i want change from ur translate but i cant when i save with my translator++ i got error file (example from 100kb to 1kb all )

can u give me solution?

mrloler

Nov 12, 2019
MTL translation of 1.09 version of the game, created using DazedMTLTool and GPT-4.
Does not include plugin translation, also might be incomplete. I played the game for 3 hours and did not find bugs (except missing translations) but I'm not sure if the game is 100% completable.

O&M's

May 18, 2018
MTL translation of 1.09 version of the game, created using DazedMTLTool and GPT-4.
Does not include plugin translation, also might be incomplete. I played the game for 3 hours and did not find bugs (except missing translations) but I'm not sure if the game is 100% completable.
1.09? I only see updates for up to 1.08 on dlsite.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How do you strip? I have lust 1 and 95 exposure the text isn't translated so I can't understand

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote