RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
New save (edited from Granacks version)

Whats included:
-All dresses/hairgear (for Enisia only)
-Edited Armors.json to allow all dress at 0 shame/exposure (because the save is at 0 shame/exposure)

The armors.json is the MTL version. Backup yours just in case, if you want.

(Just replace all files.Save is on slot 1)

Reactions: nemo9000

traitorsluck

Oct 18, 2020
God I hope this gets translated, celesphonia and ambrosia were really good even tough I initially didnt like the artstyle
Appreciate the personal preference, but I feel like most art styles appear super rushed and unpolished (or comically unrealistic with turbo-boobs) compared to this. What games' style do you like?

Reactions: HailBasilius
Jun 23, 2020
God I hope this gets translated, celesphonia and ambrosia were really good even tough I initially didnt like the artstyle
This, Princess Synergy, and the new one by Milky Way about a disciplinary committee member and the games I hope get translated and hopefully uncensored.

agus gines

Jun 23, 2018
Appreciate the personal preference, but I feel like most art styles appear super rushed and unpolished (or comically unrealistic with turbo-boobs) compared to this. What games' style do you like?
Enokippu, no future, are some devs that comes to mind, but there are also more unique styles like from games like wings of roldea or last chapter that I really recommend

gab06x

Jul 8, 2019
MTL translation of 1.09 version of the game, created using DazedMTLTool and GPT-4.
Does not include plugin translation, also might be incomplete. I played the game for 3 hours and did not find bugs (except missing translations) but I'm not sure if the game is 100% completable.
MTL's are cracked now

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
MTL translation of 1.09 version of the game, created using DazedMTLTool and GPT-4.
Does not include plugin translation, also might be incomplete. I played the game for 3 hours and did not find bugs (except missing translations) but I'm not sure if the game is 100% completable.
Simple translation to some of the menus. should work unless there are some dependencies I am not aware of. Very complicated game code. I can't find all the menus as they are hidden in a few places but if I find them ill update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote