RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giusseppetrattoria

Feb 25, 2021
+1

Also I might be asking something really obvious, but Enisia can't seem to acquire abilities at the explorer's association, they're greyed out, plus any books I get don't show up in my item's menu. Does anyone know how to use them?

JunKanna

Feb 25, 2021
MTL translation of 1.09 version of the game, created using DazedMTLTool and GPT-4.
Does not include plugin translation, also might be incomplete. I played the game for 3 hours and did not find bugs (except missing translations) but I'm not sure if the game is 100% completable.
The translation caused the game to lose some books and herbs

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
MTL translation of 1.09 version of the game, created using DazedMTLTool and GPT-4.
Does not include plugin translation, also might be incomplete. I played the game for 3 hours and did not find bugs (except missing translations) but I'm not sure if the game is 100% completable.
Simple translation to some of the menus. should work unless there are some dependencies I am not aware of. Very complicated game code. I can't find all the menus as they are hidden in a few places but if I find them ill update.
From what I've played it seems that the items are bugged, none appear, also certain items of clothing that I have bought do not appear in the equipment menu.

Another possible mistake, although I'm not sure, is that when working as a waitress, when selecting a dish for the client based on his tastes, he is never happy, even if he said that he likes fish and you have selected a fish dish.

Reactions: D4n0w4r

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
From what I've played it seems that the items are bugged, none appear, also certain items of clothing that I have bought do not appear in the equipment menu.

Another possible mistake, although I'm not sure, is that when working as a waitress, when selecting a dish for the client based on his tastes, he is never happy, even if he said that he likes fish and you have selected a fish dish.
I doubt these problems are linked to the plugin changes I made. the Ai translation didnt translate a bunch of random shit when I was looking in there so it probably broke something. If it is related to my translation, i would recommend not using any MTL for this game. just use like Mtool or something.

Marikave

Mar 21, 2020
what can i see from change log new update the missing item are from 1.09 patch, it fixed now at version 1.10B

982y39f

Apr 10, 2019
Anyone know how to actually get pregnant in this game?
I think you might be able to from early on in the game, but there's no clear indication when you are and you need to check with the clinic's gyno doctor to know.

Marikave

Mar 21, 2020
You can download patch on My attachment. But don't patch to translation form Silencted some the fixed item still missing if you patch it with trans json file form him, hope he can fix it.

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
I think you might be able to from early on in the game, but there's no clear indication when you are and you need to check with the clinic's gyno doctor to know.
you have to check one of the submenu's which will tell you if you are from what I was able to glean until I borked my copy and need to start over once the TL is patched again

munchmunchj

Apr 24, 2019
anyone know how to complete the artisan main quest? i helped the artisan in the old king street, but there aren't any other artisans to help. at least not that i can see.

982y39f

Apr 10, 2019
anyone know how to complete the artisan main quest? i helped the artisan in the old king street, but there aren't any other artisans to help. at least not that i can see.
There's the weaver in the shop on right side of horseshoe street and I think there's a guy at the top left of horseshoe street market too.

Jun 9, 2020
go file download aint working...

Edit: It seems other h games gofile download also isn't working so its just a gofile problem or something

Reactions: 0lubt0

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
You can download patch on My attachment. But don't patch to translation form Silencted some the fixed item still missing if you patch it with trans json file form him, hope he can fix it.
I'm in 1.10b, I tried your translation, but it translates absolutely nothing, did I forget a manipulation?
I updated my game with the ci en post
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote