RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
+1

I really like Shimobashira Workshop. Ambrosia and magicarl girl Celesphonia are the best games I ever played.
Hope for a good translation soon.
Someone any recomendations for something similar? I played a lot of games but still looking for good things.
Clymenia games have less gameplay things, but they are very good, also Karryns Prison and Melty Quest from Remtairy (Karryns Prison have a system battle and corruption pretty good)

Reactions: Gaman J

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
I'm not trying to belittle the work of the translators or pester them for faster releases but from what I saw the past two games form Shimobashira Workshop took about 2 years after their original releases before they got complete English translations so I am in this for the long haul.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I'm not trying to belittle the work of the translators or pester them for faster releases but from what I saw the past two games form Shimobashira Workshop took about 2 years after their original releases before they got complete English translations so I am in this for the long haul.
Both of them arrived courtesy of Kagura, and they're notoriously slow at getting stuff out.
So yeah, if it turns out he's partnering up with them again for this one ... don't expect to see it any time soon.

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
Both of them arrived courtesy of Kagura, and they're notoriously slow at getting stuff out.
So yeah, if it turns out he's partnering up with them again for this one ... don't expect to see it any time soon.
I didn't know that the translations were from Kagura as well. Well all the games that I have played from them have been worth it and the Chinese mod for Magical Girl Celesponia will probably tide me for a while.

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
I also have the glitch where bought items don't show up, I can still access items in combat though

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote