RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Marikave

Mar 21, 2020
I'm in 1.10b, I tried your translation, but it translates absolutely nothing, did I forget a manipulation?
I updated my game with the ci en post
Thanks
im sorry that was not patch translation it was update file to 1.10b for anyone who want update to that version. don't translate with any translation for now there still bug that haven't be fix yet.

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
im sorry that was not patch translation it was update file to 1.10b for anyone who want update to that version. don't translate with any translation for now there still bug that haven't be fix yet.
Oh I see thank you

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
I'm in 1.10b, I tried your translation, but it translates absolutely nothing, did I forget a manipulation?
I updated my game with the ci en post
Thanks
is there any other source to get update? AFAIK dlsite only mention 1.09 ATM.

stawer431

Sep 20, 2022
Nope, shimobara has some bugfix to do in the japanese version what are the patch versions. And most of the problems its translate the .js, because literaly you have recode the game.
Sadge. I remember i did some machine translating by using Textractor and RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher. It copied ingame text to a clipboard, but rn i can`t do it because of the error.

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
any guide?.. after i defeat the demon spawner in workshop... and knight that summon chimera on top of the mountain...what should i do next?... last event that occur to me is enisa lost her underwear.. any tips?
#sorryformyenglish.

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
Ci-en posts mentioned there's a Steam release coming to begin with. Pretty much confirming an official localization of this thing one way or another.
Kagura Games is in charge for that, the devs already told that. From Ambrosia, Kagura Makes the official translation and uncensored version. But the big problem with Kagura its they take a lot of time.

tomgant

Sep 4, 2017
Sadge. I remember i did some machine translating by using Textractor and RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher. It copied ingame text to a clipboard, but rn i can`t do it because of the error.
If you move every folder other than "locales" and "swiftshader" into a "www" folder that you create, you can run the Hook Patcher. Then, move every folder back out of "www" and make a copy of "js" in "www".

All you actually need to keep in "www" is "www/js/plugins/ClipLoger.exe", but "js" files aren't that big anyway.

Gaman J

Oct 1, 2021
+1

I really like Shimobashira Workshop. Ambrosia and magicarl girl Celesphonia are the best games I ever played.
Hope for a good translation soon.
Someone any recomendations for something similar? I played a lot of games but still looking for good things.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote