RPGM [Translation Request] Enisia and the Contract Crest ~The Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [RJ386773] [Shimobashira Workshop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HWarriorX

Sep 15, 2021
I've completed the lord quests, cured the old guys, cleared dungeon, repaid my debt and saved the child. What do I do next? Purpose states that I need to star progress by clearing quests. Any quest or event that I may have missed?
Try buying the Explore card, if you didn't.

Reactions: Zenator

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
CTRL
if its not that

Have you ever heard of MTool?
I'm using Mtool and Ctr is for skipping text. I'm talking about making text show up instantly or at least faster when moving to the next dialogue. Something practically all games have in their basic options but also something I cant seem to find in this game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm using Mtool and Ctr is for skipping text. I'm talking about making text show up instantly or at least faster when moving to the next dialogue. Something practically all games have in their basic options but also something I cant seem to find in this game.
The developer probably didn't add the plugin for that feature. Most do, some don't. It can probably be added with a plugin but it would require some coding on your part.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
oh so you mean like an even faster skip/fast-forward?
I mean you can modify the speed of the skip in MTool, unless I somehow still don't get what you are trying to say.

Vesket

Sep 25, 2020
oh so you mean like an even faster skip/fast-forward?
I mean you can modify the speed of the skip in MTool, unless I somehow still don't get what you are trying to say.
I think he means 'Text display speed'. Like in VNs when you click and the next line shows up, you can change how quickly the letters show up after each other on screen. Apparently, that wasn't programmed into the game.

Reactions: Gaym and sjeongjin

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I think he means 'Text display speed'. Like in VNs when you click and the next line shows up, you can change how quickly the letters show up after each other on screen. Apparently, that wasn't programmed into the game.
this

Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Ooooh, thank you for clearing that up

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
So I realize Im probably not helping a lot, but pressing space will make all the text show up instantly (genius solution :FacePalm:) . If you really just want to increase the speed of the text, try searching for a plugin on the internet. Or maybe there is one here somewhere on f95zone

sjeongjin

Jun 29, 2019
I was hoping that the game had one built in and that my dumbass just couldn't find it lol. Seeing how the game is still fairly new i didn't think there would be a plugin made yet. And it might be a minor thing since yeah you can just click through or press space bar but that small delay is annoying enough usually for me to just drop games. Unfortunately i've been looking forward to Shimobashira Workshops's new game and will just play through the minor inconvenience qq.

• Wow
Reactions: Gaym

syros1308

Jul 6, 2021
Can someone help me to find the port town ? I had a mission to find earth stone and has been received it location from the debt owner 1681200966049.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote