RPGM [Translation Request] [ESORA-T] Kana-chan is a Magical Girl ~If Her Transformation is Seen...

NaNa Suzukawa

Dec 6, 2019
[Story]
Kana is a magical girl fighting to protect her town from evil.
But the most important thing to protect is her personal information!
If the bad guys find out her identity, only blackmail and rape await.
She must conceal her identity while searching for their evil research facility.
Can she save the town and her purity?

Made in RPG TKool MV

Genre : Female Protagonist, Pregnancy, Interspecies

Source :

Download (JP Ver) :

Password : ADHentai

RJ248995_img_main.jpg RJ248995_img_smp1.jpg RJ248995_img_smp2.jpg RJ248995_img_smp3.jpg RJ248995_img_smp4.jpg RJ248995_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
I might make an attempt at translating this if someone can find me the original JP version, It'll have to wait till after I finish Dark Elf's Adventure tho.

Reactions: Ashkun
May 26, 2018
Quick update for people, I've nearly finished configuring the Git repo so anyone who happens to know Japanese can contribute to the translation. Dark Elf's Adventure is turning out to be far more problematic than I expected and as such all of this is taking a lot longer than I had hoped. I may take a break from Dark Elf's adventure to see if I can get a good chunk taken out of Kana-chan before I go on vacation. We'll see what I manage to get to.

Reactions: NaNa Suzukawa
May 26, 2018
Repo is set, anyone with RPGMaker MV may feel free to contribute. Anyone without, be careful about editing raw json. Also if anyone is good at image translations that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:
Repo has been closed for the time being.
An existing partial translation made by someone else can be found

Last edited: