RPGM [Translation Request] [ESORA-T] Kana-chan is a Magical Girl ~If Her Transformation is Seen...

May 26, 2018
Almost 4 years and still nothing, damn
Yeah, I had a partial at one point, but then found out there was another one out there already which was mostly complete. So it kinda dropped off my radar since someone else had already done most of the work. I've been busy with DoLMods and haven't had time to do any translation projects.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, I had a partial at one point, but then found out there was another one out there already which was mostly complete. So it kinda dropped off my radar since someone else had already done most of the work. I've been busy with DoLMods and haven't had time to do any translation projects.
May I please get a link or a suggestion as to where this translation is?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Thanks, will take a look.

From what I understand, the "pregnancy" mechanic is a bit of a fakeout tease where she never actually gets pregnant in game?
From what I recall...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, you really can get pregnant an awful lot, but you don't find out what happens to those pregnancies until you do the true ending. Until that point it appears that the babies just get poofed away from your womb.

Reactions: f9account

Whiskas2

Jan 7, 2020
So yes, you really can get pregnant an awful lot, but you don't find out what happens to those pregnancies until you do the true ending. Until that point it appears that the babies just get poofed away from your womb.
Wow that's... fucked.

Jeez.

Still want to play the game in english at some point though :v

+1

May 26, 2018
aight fuck this shit, if anyone has the unencrypted data send it, I'll translate this game 4 years is just too muh
I have an unencrypted copy with partial translation on gitlab if you want to DM me your details I'll just share the repo to you. I doubt I'll be getting back around to this project sadly.