RPGM None [Translation request] Even a little ugly sober child wants to have sex! [RJ325871] [nekonohoshi]

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Can someone upload newest version with MTL ?
  • Sep/01/2021Content addedver1.02 Added Dirty Little Mode and Opening Skip.
  • Aug/05/2021Content addedver1.01 1 CG and 2 scenes of etch events have been added.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
This game uses non-unicode Japanese, your system needs to be able to read that. Locale tutorial
Picture based text not translated.

Changelog:
1.01: Removed an unmodified plugin so it no longer triggers the stupid virus flag system.
(It's shipped with the game so it's not needed again.)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.02.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Hey homie why is the file labeled [VIRUS]?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey homie why is the file labeled [VIRUS]?
Because this forum thinks it's a good idea to flag everything as virus that has a any flag on virustotal, which includes broken shit like MaxSecure.
Screenshot_20221205_225831.png

Edit: I guess I should explain it properly. MaxSecure is an indian scam AV company that tries to sell you it's product by pretending your pc is completely infested with viruses and doesn't actually provide a properly working AV. They just take your money and run. Just google them. You will find plenty of reports about it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: howdypardner