[Translation Request] Exhibition Academy (H.H. Works)

death390

Mar 10, 2019
so i use multiple translation engines to try and get a decent version of the 3 major endings (and some of the ones leading up to them). unfortunately i couldn't get the Json changes to save, so i put then in a spreadsheet. enjoy all can comment if you want. contains the source characters, best machine translation, and a color coded rewrite of the machine translation to the best of my ability.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
That's the main frustrating point with partials of ulmf...
Once you read "Complete - Partial" on their site you can be almost sure it's either gonna be a very long time until someone bother to make it a full translation project or either it's nether gonna happen.

+1 in any case

need more company like kagura, or a bigger and faster kagura

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all. This is my 1st work, translated with translator++ (and edited to make more understandable), an continuation of a partial translation that I found some time ago. This is the ver 1.2, if anyone want donates (or give me the ver 1.3) i will continue the project. Couldnt upload in the main thread due the lack of privilegies. Hope you guys can enjoy and happy fapping.

klarutz

May 4, 2018
Does anyone here know how you're supposed to get the delinquent events in this game?
All I get in the partial translation is that I have to not be a virgin, wear gym clothes and go in front of the gymnasium after school.
I made sure I didn't do the student or teacher events either, but the event still doesn't trigger.
What am I doing wrong?
Sorry, I'm not sure where else to ask.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone here know how you're supposed to get the delinquent events in this game?
All I get in the partial translation is that I have to not be a virgin, wear gym clothes and go in front of the gymnasium after school.
I made sure I didn't do the student or teacher events either, but the event still doesn't trigger.
What am I doing wrong?
Sorry, I'm not sure where else to ask.
the 1st event IS NOT after school, but in lunck break. i think i already fixed this in my translation.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Rather than the translation, does anyone even have a download link for the latest version fo the game? I can't even find one that I can apply the partial to.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why do i get an error saying "Failed to load img/pictures/tachi_14"
If your using the 1.30 patch from ULMF with 1.20 that might be the reason. Otherwise don't know, the two versions of 1.20 I have hanging around don't have that file.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
yea its still not working, odd. i downloaded the 1.2 update from above but it keeps saying that error