[Translation Request] Exhibition Academy (H.H. Works)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Version 1.20 with the translation patch breaks because there are missing files. 1.30 definately has new content in it.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
here are the screenshots , weird bug..?
In the 1.2 i think i screwed up a few things (probably i used the wrong script). Anyway, I got the 1.3 and the translation is complete, now i'm beta testing. Used the partial by Kashem2 (ulmf), however this has many bugs (already solved now). I believe in more few days I'll be able to upload 1.3. Many things were revised.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all. Here the v1.3. If you already played 1.2, I suggest replay from the start, changed many things.

What are the changes in 1.3?
- Seems others teachers were fired, only the teacher (who will rape Rino) remains
- Some few sub events
- Some lines were added/removed in the dialogue

Still have some bugs, minor issues, but nothing troublesome (check notes in the folder)

That's all. This probably will be my last work.....until i get a new job
Happy fapping and enjoy.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Found it on svscomics. VERY shitty downloads, those ones with very low speeds that take 2 hours for one download to complete. Thankfully, I know some leeching sites.
bruh could you help a brother out and link me one of the good web u can download from? like f95 ect

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
if there any other website that i can use to download free hentai games just like f95 cuz i cant find some games i really like
Most sites (like SVS Comics) use the files hosts with slow download speeds, and waiting time between downloads for the non paying users. But there's a list of other sites in The Bloo Guide, and there's always torrents.