RPGM Translation Request: F4: Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist - Ver2.1

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i really do miss this game. i ember some sex scene's would not show i forget why tho. i also could be wrong the dev did do some good work on it tho. was it ever finished tho.

Player 6

Formerly 'nothing333'
Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 3190289 View attachment 3190293

something I found, does anyone know more about it?
I've been following this project for quite some time now. Seems to be a fan made project, where someone took over what the devs didn't care to finish.

There are links to download some versions (all are still in beta, as far as I'm aware), but they're all encrypted in base-64. Some of them, especially this last one you sent a picture of, requires a password that I can't figure out for the life of me. I managed to get a previous version, though, as I managed to find a password after months trying to figure it out.

This previous version changes some cutscenes and adds some exclusive events that I think are worth giving it a try. But because it's translated to korean and has password encrypted walls to access them, it might never be playable.

Links are encrypted and have passwords behind them most likely due to how strict Korea is regarding piracy.

Reactions: Troua