RPGM Translation Request: F4: Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist - Ver2.1

Jeffy

Aug 22, 2017
Is using translator++ works?
Updated!
I tried using this program... It work actually, but somehow the words won't fit in the text box. I tried to fix that problem but in the end, the program keep crashing everytime I do that...
I have no patience doing this, if someone can patience enough doing this I appreciated

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
Updated!
I tried using this program... It work actually, but somehow the words won't fit in the text box. I tried to fix that problem but in the end, the program keep crashing everytime I do that...
I have no patience doing this, if someone can patience enough doing this I appreciated
did you figure out how to fit into the text box?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so does this game fully work know is it fully translated too. i don't know if it's MTL are just the way the dev's did it but talking bout girls and it say's he not she really messed up lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man wish there was a way to redownload this game my last hard drive died and i lost this game. but then i rember there was shit that would not happen on it too.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
no clue don't know what circle has done on it are if it is finished because there was some stuff that made no cent's at all lol. i tried every thing to get were yuna could be striped but nothing ever worked for me. i did like the game tho to bad there is no way to get it back if it was finished.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
1703093258660.jpeg 1703093295578.jpeg

something I found, does anyone know more about it?