RPGM Translation Request: F4: Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist - Ver2.1

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
this is the link to partial translation so if anyone know where to place it let everyone know how to, since I am trying to figure it out.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
this is the link to partial translation so if anyone know where to place it let everyone know how to, since I am trying to figure it out.
you need to unpack the rgss3 with rgssunpacker, translator++ have it in the 3rdparty, then you put the folder in the main folder
edit: dont forget to rename the rgss3

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
you need to unpack the rgss3 with rgssunpacker, translator++ have it in the 3rdparty, then you put the folder in the main folder
edit: dont forget to rename the rgss3
I don't think I have anything like that,since I never done anything like that before. But if anyone knows how to do it feel free.

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, good afternoon.
does anyone know how to do all this?
Many of us do not know how to do it and that is why we usually stop by to ask if someone offers to do it.
I have no idea to do all that and the only thing I can offer you is my most sincere thanks.
Sorry if you don't understand what I'm writing because I barely know English and I usually use google translate.

JAZZWAVE

Feb 17, 2019
Hello, good afternoon.
does anyone know how to do all this?
I second that its appreciated you guys tell us what to do but really it would be much easier if you just posted your copy that has all of that shit done already, cuz unless you're gonna link to a literal step by step guide with pictures not as many people are even going to use said information be it laziness or language gap