[Translation Request] Female adventurer goes alone ( URURUC)

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
My reasoning would be:
Unlike the RPGM engines, Wolf RPG is a purely Japanese engine. There is no "proper" English/international version, the documentation is pretty bad, you can't get any non Japanese help, and in general I just do not see much western interest.
There is nothing Wolf RPG can do, RPGM can't do better.

Edit: Before someone corrects me:
Yes "technically" Wolf RPG is an RPGM engine, too, since it was originally cloned from RPGM, but that doesn't really matter considering how different they are now.
I see. It's a shame, since this game look rather fantastic.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
My reasoning would be:
Unlike the RPGM engines, Wolf RPG is a purely Japanese engine. There is no "proper" English/international version, the documentation is pretty bad, you can't get any non Japanese help, and in general I just do not see much western interest.
There is nothing Wolf RPG can do, RPGM can't do better.

Edit: Before someone corrects me:
Yes "technically" Wolf RPG is an RPGM engine, too, since it was originally cloned from RPGM, but that doesn't really matter considering how different they are now.
Also I don't think nearly as many games are made in Wolf compared to RPGM, which further decrease the interest for people to try and develop proper tools to translate it as well

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
a lot of the better written games seem to be in wolf though. But that might be cause it's only the more dedicated creators that would bother learning wolf.