[Translation Request] Female adventurer goes alone ( URURUC)

crap

Oct 8, 2017
I can't open the game tho
View attachment 2203720
Is there a way to fix this?
I am not sure what is giving this error message so I'm just gonna give some general troubleshooting advice:

Move the game folder (???? partial eng TL) to a folder higher in the hierarchy (like outside the GAME THREE folders, directly in "heroine") and rename it to something without the ???s, preferably something with just a-Z, 0-9 characters.

If that doesn't work make sure you unzipped the game in Japanese locale.

If that doesn't work I don't know. One or both of the above should work though, I think.

Aught2412

Apr 15, 2021
I am not sure what is giving this error message so I'm just gonna give some general troubleshooting advice:

Move the game folder (???? partial eng TL) to a folder higher in the hierarchy (like outside the GAME THREE folders, directly in "heroine") and rename it to something without the ???s, preferably something with just a-Z, 0-9 characters.

If that doesn't work make sure you unzipped the game in Japanese locale.

If that doesn't work I don't know. One or both of the above should work though, I think.
lol, I ran the exe file with a locale emulator and it works like a charm now, thx for the help :D

Reactions: crap
Jun 21, 2021
Encontré un enlace para la versión jp en Bedta, aquí hay un enlace para la descarga rápida sin todos los anuncios tontos:

probablemente tenga la contraseña habitual para descomprimir, que debería ser: hentaibedta
[/CITA]

me sale que la contraseña es incorrecta

bebe2803

Apr 25, 2020
URURUC has released a new futa elf game
but I am too lazy to start a new topic
image-800.jpg
comes with a game clear save and gallery first version

Trialschildd

Mar 8, 2023
Idk why the dude didnt just post direct link but instead giving peeps a clue to his own treasure. I love it
Password: Emma Morano

There you'll see GAME THREE, extract it
Password: the pacific ocean is empty
I have tried the passwords from this post and have gotten this.
Screenshot 2024-03-17 000825.png

TagBoxx

Jun 30, 2020
I've translated and finished this game. Translated myself (English MTL) using Dreamsavior's Translator++ tool. Not a perfect translation but you can get by. Some database elements like Attack names aren't translateable but the attack's description should be sufficient to know what you're doing.

Attached the translated Data patch w/ instructions:

Patching Instructions
  1. Download and extract Data_t.zip
  2. In the original JP Heroine Proceeds Alone game folder with the Game.exe, you should see a Data.wolf. Extract it using the UberWolf tool by Sinflower on Github (NOT WolfDec which causes extracted game to be corrupted and unplayable)
  3. Merge (and replace) patched Data folder in Data_t.zip with the Data folder containing untranslated data from Step 2
  4. Delete Data.wolf! If not, WolfRPG puts precendence on getting its data from this untranslated Data.wolf file over your patched Data/ folder
  5. Enjoy

• Red Heart
Reactions: iottytiaare

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I've translated and finished this game. Translated myself (English MTL) using Dreamsavior's Translator++ tool. Not a perfect translation but you can get by. Some database elements like Attack names aren't translateable but the attack's description should be sufficient to know what you're doing.

Attached the translated Data patch w/ instructions:

Patching Instructions
  1. Download and extract Data_t.zip
  2. In the original JP Heroine Proceeds Alone game folder with the Game.exe, you should see a Data.wolf. Extract it using the UberWolf tool by Sinflower on Github (NOT WolfDec which causes extracted game to be corrupted and unplayable)
  3. Merge (and replace) patched Data folder in Data_t.zip with the Data folder containing untranslated data from Step 2
  4. Delete Data.wolf! If not, WolfRPG puts precendence on getting its data from this untranslated Data.wolf file over your patched Data/ folder
  5. Enjoy
Can we have the already patched data.wolf?