RPGM None [Translation Request] Female Knight Cecily Cuckold and Fall (RJ383022) [Crazy Nirin] (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ383022_img_main.jpg

ENG title : Female Knight Cecily Cuckold and Fall
JP title : 女騎士セシリー寝取られ堕ちる
LINK :

Version:
Genre: Big Breasts, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Lactation, Mind control, Netorare, Paizuri, Straight sex
Description:

The main character, Cecily, a knight of the kingdom, and her lover, Ray, an alchemist, are on a mission to explore the open sea by order of the king.

On their way, however, their ship is attacked by a monster and they are washed ashore on an island inhabited by sinners.

Cecily struggles to escape from the island in place of her fiancé, who is unable to move due to a leg injury.

But the sinners are coming after her, and ………

Download

Sample pictures

RJ383022_img_smp1.jpg RJ383022_img_smp2.jpg RJ383022_img_smp3.jpg RJ383022_img_smp4.jpg RJ383022_img_smp5.jpg

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Gave it a try, but did not go very fare.. How in *** do you fight/win the first battle vs the 3 bandits?

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone also upload the MTL version from svscomjcs which need a premium account. Upload it to mega?

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Cecily.jpg Cecily2.jpg

This is a long one, gentlemen. I finished translating all of the system-stuff, items, armors, names, the intro segment, and a bunch of other small little things. I believe the game branches out towards three different scenarios eventually, one containing characters that seem a little... young? If I were to, say, manage not to mention their age or appearance in the translation - is the game "allowed", per se? Please let me know!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
View attachment 1778801 View attachment 1778805

This is a long one, gentlemen. I finished translating all of the system-stuff, items, armors, names, the intro segment, and a bunch of other small little things. I believe the game branches out towards three different scenarios eventually, one containing characters that seem a little... young? If I were to, say, manage not to mention their age or appearance in the translation - is the game "allowed", per se? Please let me know!
Well none of the previews pics or any of the tags from the site had anything to indicate that. I guess just use your own judgement.