RPGM None [Translation Request] Female Knight Cecily Cuckold and Fall (RJ383022) [Crazy Nirin] (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Nov 13, 2019
I'm using Mtool for this game and it's decent enough, not that the dialogue is oscar winning or anything really, the thing is, there has to be a handful of routes since there's 800mb worth of game and exhentai tells me there's a shitload of images i didn't see on my first playthrough so if any kind soul has any guide or anything alike to share i would be very grateful

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Only 1 person is working on this :eek:. This is a very huge game to translate. If i remember correctly, the common events file alone had 10K lines to translate. Good luck to the person who is translating this.

Nov 13, 2019
Actually, i used Mtool to play it and it wasn't that bad, I've seen worse, I'd say it's 75% accurate, if you want to give it a try use Mtool, the game is actually pretty simple, but the H Events are REALLY good so it's your choice....

Reactions: sugar944

sugar944

Mar 12, 2019
Actually, i used Mtool to play it and it wasn't that bad, I've seen worse, I'd say it's 75% accurate, if you want to give it a try use Mtool, the game is actually pretty simple, but the H Events are REALLY good so it's your choice....
Mtool have ver 32bit?

shithole

Aug 21, 2018
I'm using Mtool for this game and it's decent enough, not that the dialogue is oscar winning or anything really, the thing is, there has to be a handful of routes since there's 800mb worth of game and exhentai tells me there's a shitload of images i didn't see on my first playthrough so if any kind soul has any guide or anything alike to share i would be very grateful
if you go to the recollection room near the first tent, you can see that we have a 6 character, with 2 of the red bandits, 2 of the blue aristocat, 2 of the green children. whichever you choose, red,blue, or green will have 2 routes. The place to gather material is blocked by the gang member of that color, so you either have to cooperate with them by talking to their leader or you can go to an alternate route and be captured by them. (The recollection room has all the explanation)

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
There are like 300 maps in the game, which in itself isn't super hard (not that much text in them), but then you have the Common Events that contain nearly 8000(!!!) lines of dialogue. I'll work on it slow and steady, see how far I get. No clue when I'm done.
How is it going my fellow degenerates?, Are you still alive?