RPGM None [Translation Request] Female Knight Cecily Cuckold and Fall (RJ383022) [Crazy Nirin] (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How is it going my fellow degenerates?, Are you still alive?
Done with all the text leading up to the different branches, but one of the branches seem suuuper grey-area (the protagonist encounters a village where all the adults are dead, leaving nothing but "younglings" left). Dlsite doesn't have *youknowwhat* as a tag, but I dunno...

If someone can give me the all clear if I can post this game on f95, then I'll get fully going again.

Last edited:

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Done with all the text leading up to the different branches, but one of the branches seem suuuper grey-area (the protagonist encounters a village where all the adults are dead, leaving nothing but "younglings" left). Dlsite doesn't have shota as a tag, but I dunno...

If someone can give me the all clear if I can post this game on f95, then I'll get fully going again.
May you share it? I'll check it.

And Ssssttttt, dont tell anyone about the grey.

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
Done with all the text leading up to the different branches, but one of the branches seem suuuper grey-area (the protagonist encounters a village where all the adults are dead, leaving nothing but "younglings" left). Dlsite doesn't have shota as a tag, but I dunno...

Rather than censor content you can post the unedited translation on which is much more friendly to said content as long as you post the translation patch separate from the game itself as direct links to full games are not allowed.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 1778801 View attachment 1778805

This is a long one, gentlemen. I finished translating all of the system-stuff, items, armors, names, the intro segment, and a bunch of other small little things. I believe the game branches out towards three different scenarios eventually, one containing characters that seem a little... young? If I were to, say, manage not to mention their age or appearance in the translation - is the game "allowed", per se? Please let me know!
look man there are some games that fly under the radar at this point i think you go through with it

virio

Jan 17, 2021
i thought the ban on loli and shota is removed? if tsukinomizu game and sugar star game are allowed, i am sure this one will pass.

Reactions: LazwelX

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Taking a little break from translating this until I get clarification. Not touching any of that youngling stuff unless I'm allowed to lol.

Doing this at the moment (not that big of a project):

Gephenk

Jan 11, 2020
Taking a little break from translating this until I get clarification. Not touching any of that youngling stuff unless I'm allowed to lol.

Bruh

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017

I think as long as it’s not the central focus of the game or visible from the previews/first 5 minutes of gameplay, no one will care. There are games with that content on this site, just the ones with it as the main feature are banned sadly. I would love to see this game’s translation completed! And thanks for translating the castaway game!

badonka123

Jan 19, 2021

Scars of summer has a whole route dedicated to shotas, even with their ages pretty much blatantly obvious, just without specific mention. And that game is pretty much renowned in the ntr genre, yet is still on the forum. Take what you will with that info. And thanks for the translations.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019

can you post right on this threads the translation file only ? it can by pass the rule as long you not fully publish it