RJ439704_img_main.png
ENG Title: Fertility (Ikusei)
Japanese Title: 育精
Link:

CG Rip:

NOTE: Ryuugames leads to a free download but download at your discretion

Desc:
The protagonist, who is in the midst of puberty, is
troubled by immoral desires that burn his chest.
what exactly is he looking for?
His mother, Mitsue, and his childhood friend, Miki,
gradually make him realize his true desires.

The main characters are Mitsue and Miki.
When the door hidden in each chest opens, the
ordinary world will be repainted with obscene colors...

Tags: Buttocks, Mature Woman/Milf, Foot job, Submissive Man, Pubic Hair/Armpit Hair, Voluptous/Plump
My Tags: Mom/Son, Childhoodfriend, Femdom

Preview:
RJ439704_img_main.png RJ439704_img_smp1.png RJ439704_img_smp2.png RJ439704_img_smp3.png RJ439704_img_smp4.png

Last edited:

H3nta1

Jul 10, 2020
If someone could guide me through how to post images properly, it will be appreciated

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
If someone could guide me through how to post images properly, it will be appreciated
Whenever creating a thread, there are button prompts on the top of your text box, click the one that says "insert image" and from there you can either insert an image file on your pc or through a url. You can also right click an image and press "copy" and then cntrl+v onto your text box to insert an image that way, though depending on the image resolution you may want to find the source URL for that image.

Reactions: H3nta1

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 000001A4.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Note: All gallery is unlocked

Translation fixed by lululuka:

Last edited:

lululuka

Oct 30, 2018

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 000001A4.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Darkfire533, here is the update for the missing translated text. See this post for the details - https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-jukuatsu.29015/post-10846035.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2023

i downloaded second one by lululuka but it wouldnt open it was just the blue circle loading

Galland Knight

Apr 10, 2023

How could you unpack the game? Can you explain it, please? Or introducing a resource?

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
How could you unpack the game? Can you explain it, please? Or introducing a resource?
To extract the files from the .exe, I use GARbro, but it is not necessary to pack them again. To edit the .lsb files is more complicated, it needs a tool called pylivemaker, and you need to know a little of programming.

Galland Knight

Apr 10, 2023
To extract the files from the .exe, I use GARbro, but it is not necessary to pack them again. To edit the .lsb files is more complicated, it needs a tool called pylivemaker, and you need to know a little of programming.
Thanks a lot. I will try to do so.