[Translation request] Jukuatsu

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
Darkfire533 , hi! I hope it's ok, but after seeing what you did for Fertility by Msize, Akujo no Eikan by Riumu and Koi to XX no Femdom...Is it possible to translate this as well please if you can? It's from Riumu+Msize as well and its Jyukuatsu. Would really appreciate it if it's possible since you can see how long fans have been waiting for any sort of translation for this to be made.

Last edited:

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 00000028.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Note: All gallery is unlocked

translate fixed by lululuka:

Last edited:

BungeeGum

Mar 16, 2023

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 00000028.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Whenever I press any option in the menu, the game goes either black screen or gets stuck in the menu and doesn't load into any option. Any idea why ? I tried compatibility mode, didn't help either.

edit: FIXED. I had to change my region to Japan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019

how accurate is machine translator?

Reactions: Marie Mamiya

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for your work on this game :)

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
Whenever I press any option in the menu, the game goes either black screen or gets stuck in the menu and doesn't load into any option. Any idea why ? I tried compatibility mode, didn't help either.

edit: FIXED. I had to change my region to Japan.
Hi! I tried that and changed my PC's settings for Country to Japan, but its still not working : ( Did you do anything else? I'm able to open the recollection menu, but that's it.

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Hi! I tried that and changed my PC's settings for Country to Japan, but its still not working : ( Did you do anything else? I'm able to open the recollection menu, but that's it.
try this, dowload locale emulator:

once you have downloaded it, unzip and run the .exe and install it. once installed, when you open the .exe of the game do right click, and do what appears in the image

1705767506.png

maybe this can help you to run the game correctly

Sweshnikov

Apr 11, 2021

Had same Problem, changing region and emulator didnt fix it.
However moving the gamefolder to desktop made it work, maybe the path was too long lol

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
try this, dowload locale emulator:

once you have downloaded it, unzip and run the .exe and install it. once installed, when you open the .exe of the game do right click, and do what appears in the image

View attachment 2511224

maybe this can help you to run the game correctly
IT WORKED!!! Thank you sooo much for this! Once again, you are absolutely amazing for helping us!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lululuka

Oct 30, 2018

Darkfire533 thanks for translating the game. One small thing I noticed that there are some texts which are not completely translated (for example, Chieko's voice and corresponding text didn't match up), so I tried to translate (MTL) the incomplete ones. I am attaching the zip wit the updated .csv here if you want to insert it into the game as I don't know how to do that. The updated translation is under the 'Slightly better translation' column. There might still be some missing text but it should be a lot lesser now. I will also post similar updated .csv for Koi to xx no Femdom, Akujo no Ekian and Ikusei in their respective translation request threads, it will be great if you can update those as well.

Reactions: Default123x

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Is there anywhere in the settings that lets me change the size of the font? The text in the box is really goofy looking and i'd like to fix the fact that the t e x t l o o k s l i k e t h i s

The different fonts I was experimenting with don't help

Last edited: