[Translation request] Jukuatsu

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
Ah damn, the mtl for this mixes up pronouns/who is speaking said lines extremely often. You'll have scenes like when the auntie refer to herself jerking off, when she means the dude etc. I think this happens every other line

Apr 14, 2023
i loved this game the main milf was bad to me at first but in the end she was a good woman who saved me more like manipulate gaslighted stranded abonded and then showed kindness to me and thats what matters

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Any help. The game is running and working but when I open the game through the .exe its instantly going to full screen and forcibly minimizing. Meaning I literally can't play it and can't turn off full screen with the top left thing since the game just forcibly minimizes before I can do anything. I tried compatibility mode, the emulator and going to one monitor.

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Any help. The game is running and working but when I open the game through the .exe its instantly going to full screen and forcibly minimizing. Meaning I literally can't play it and can't turn off full screen with the top left thing since the game just forcibly minimizes before I can do anything. I tried compatibility mode, the emulator and going to one monitor.
have you tried this? remeber, is slide the mouse only, and make one click when you see the option:

3634235_1715036720376.jpg

anyway you can use the attached file (translated menus), extract it and put it on your game folder, then go to System > full screen and disable it

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
have you tried this? remeber, is slide the mouse only, and make one click when you see the option:

View attachment 3795953

anyway you can use the attached file (translated menus), extract it and put it on your game folder, then go to System > full screen and disable it
I know what that is and no it's physically impossible to try it. The game opens for half a second going into full screen, then instantly force minimizes. Meaning I cannot interact within the application at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just realised I can no longer open any msize game if it is instantly opening in full screen. I did manage to open "The Grandeur of the Aristocrat Lady" since it wasn't opening in full screen. Click full screen to test it, and now I have the same issue with all the other games :FacePalm:.

I feel like the solution is to Registry edit the games out of instantly full screening and just never play them that way, but if it works for others why not me is the real technical question

Last edited: