[Translation request] Jukuatsu

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Is there anywhere in the settings that lets me change the size of the font? The text in the box is really goofy looking and i'd like to fix the fact that the t e x t l o o k s l i k e t h i s

The different fonts I was experimenting with don't help
It's not the font, it's the way japanese text is displayed in the original. Every japanese character takes more space than a single letter.

I haven't found a fix for this, but I don't think changing a font would help.

Here's a demonstration:
あいうえお - japanese characters
aiueo - latin letters written using a japanese keyboard
aiueo - the same latin letters from a regular keyboard

TigerK3

Jan 10, 2023
It's not the font, it's the way japanese text is displayed in the original. Every japanese character takes more space than a single letter.

I haven't found a fix for this, but I don't think changing a font would help.

Here's a demonstration:
あいうえお - japanese characters
aiueo - latin letters written using a japanese keyboard
aiueo - the same latin letters from a regular keyboard
Ah damn, that's unfortunate :(, I honestly can't ever get used to reading it then. Noticed that most M-size machine translated ones were like this and I can't read them either, with the exception of "Steps to Love" which looks like an actual translation

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 00000028.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

(I know I've said this in my other posts but what can I do?, all games work the same ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Note: All gallery is unlocked

translate fixed by lululuka:

you just translated the 0028 the other 2 001 and 011 is not translated yet
1694631576994.png

Apr 14, 2023
try this, dowload locale emulator:

once you have downloaded it, unzip and run the .exe and install it. once installed, when you open the .exe of the game do right click, and do what appears in the image

View attachment 2511224

maybe this can help you to run the game correctly
bro it wont work on mega as it says mega site gross violation can u put it on something else like workupload or pixeldrain ? please m size games are super good but never works all i see is black screen nothing else the game doesnt proceed

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
im trying to fix the word display but the character is merging
if anyone know how to fix this pls tell me
1700401487489.png

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 3099387
bro at least your game works mine is always black screen if u have any solution please give me i wanna play this game too
Jukuatsu
femdom of paraaphilia
both of these game whenever i open them after the menu there is only black screen what should i do i'd appreciate any help

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
bro at least your game works mine is always black screen if u have any solution please give me i wanna play this game too
Jukuatsu
femdom of paraaphilia
both of these game whenever i open them after the menu there is only black screen what should i do i'd appreciate any help
dont have idea
try download the raw version if its not working maybe your anti virus and if its still not working maybe your OS

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
View attachment 3099387
PATCH FOR MENUS:

This is the menus translation, only put the folder that are inside the .RAR into the game folder.

pd: I'm not entirely sure if the menus are fully translated, but from what I could see, the majority are translated.

For the word display problem, try going to options > Font selection . . . and change the font

nano1111

Jan 16, 2023
PATCH FOR MENUS:

This is the menus translation, only put the folder that are inside the .RAR into the game folder.

pd: I'm not entirely sure if the menus are fully translated, but from what I could see, the majority are translated.

For the word display problem, try going to options > Font selection . . . and change the font
chane the fornt from the option menu is just chanig the font what i try is fixing the space between each character
and when i do that the character is merging

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
chane the fornt from the option menu is just chanig the font what i try is fixing the space between each character
and when i do that the character is merging
Oh do you men to change:

This:
1700609825094.png
To this:
1700609849194.png

If so then just put the file inside the attached .rar in your folder, where the game is located and that's it.

PD: Sorry if i don't share it before, it slipped my mind

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
COMPLETE GAME
(Machine translation)

Hello, I managed to translate the game. In the folder there is a file called 00000028.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise, and I will gladly insert it into the game. I think I have translated all the game so far, but if I skip something, please tell me by message.

I repost this to upload the game with some changes like: translated menus, prologue and fixed font.

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

Note: All gallery is unlocked