Unity WIP [Translation Request/ Fix Translation] INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ [v1.04] [miconisomi]

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
Hi! Everyone, just a quick question for everyone, while I was translating I came across some Japanese phrases that are usually said in Anime, everyday life, etc. So I was wondering if people want me to keep it directly japanese (romanji) or translate it into English for you guys.

For example:
OriginalRomanjiEnglish
いただきますItadakimasuThanks for the meal
or
Let's Eat
or
Bon Appétit
(Varies depending on the context)

I'm fine with either, just thought it would be better if you guys had some choices as to whether to translate Japanese phrases or just romanised it, since I'm sure most people who play this watch Anime or have watch some sort of Japanese related videos.

On another note I have about 5 and a half pages left to translate for part 2. Will release soon, so please look forward to it, as well as looking forward to luckyPervert's improvements :D

After as that I'm planning to make the mod translate all that it can in the game so I can share it with other two, to hopefully make this project go a bit faster.

One hope that I have is that the next game that is going to be released will have a translation, if not I hope it can be machine-translated so I can again aim to translate it for you guys, but that's a future me problem.

Well bye for now, back to translating and thanks for your inputs and support :)

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
The thing is with JP wording is that context really matters a lot whenever certain words are used. Japanese loves their word play and most of the TL'd VNs I read usually tend to not translate the "Itadakimasu" (either to save space or just to make it more authentic).

luckyPervert

Jun 24, 2020
It's pretty safe to assume that people who play this are familiar with common Japanese expressions that don't have a nice English equivalent, so I'd agree with leaving it as "Itadakimasu".

MonsieurFudge

Apr 15, 2018
Common Japanese expressions can probably be kept since most people understand the context behind them.

Thanks for the translations~

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Hope you have had a good christmas and new year

Here's an update on the progress of translations, Im slowly getting the machine progress on the way, it will have the diaglogue from most of the parts in the game (Story, Sex Dialogue Intros & Endings), but unfortunately the mod won't allow for text for the inner voices sections of the game, so basically take a guess in what the Girls and MC are saying. Also reasons for the slow progess is that I am also splitting the machine-translations in to sections/parts so its easier for luckyPervert and creaturefromthedeep to translate/navigate. (When its done i'll pm you guys with links to the doc) Plus I have to go through the entire story, with all endings (Again -_- ).

Bare with me for a little while, as I get this machine translations done, then we can start actual translating. Thanks for waiting and luckyPervert great work on the polished Translations, I'm sure your translations are way better than mine.

Will send some updates soon, thank you for being patient.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Hi Everyone!
Hope you have had a good christmas and new year

Here's an update on the progress of translations, Im slowly getting the machine progress on the way, it will have the diaglogue from most of the parts in the game (Story, Sex Dialogue Intros & Endings), but unfortunately the mod won't allow for text for the inner voices sections of the game, so basically take a guess in what the Girls and MC are saying. Also reasons for the slow progess is that I am also splitting the machine-translations in to sections/parts so its easier for luckyPervert and creaturefromthedeep to translate/navigate. (When its done i'll pm you guys with links to the doc) Plus I have to go through the entire story, with all endings (Again -_- ).

Bare with me for a little while, as I get this machine translations done, then we can start actual translating. Thanks for waiting and luckyPervert great work on the polished Translations, I'm sure your translations are way better than mine.

Will send some updates soon, thank you for being patient.
Happy New Year to you as well. Don't worry too much about it, we waited this long, we can wait a bit more.

Reactions: Teye phoon

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
Hey guys I'm done with the machine-translations, Will be reaching out to luckyPervert and creaturefromthedeep for the translations.

Also for those who didn't know, while I was going through the machine translations, I found another ending, for those who may have not known due to the shitty machine translations or just skipping through the scenes there is another ending for the game, it's Ending 4-1, now its not translated but its there, two ways to get there, which is one through debug mode (which you unlock playing the game) or just only focusing on Neko the whole way in the story.

Other than that I can finally say that we can start translating the rest, I hope you guys are happy with the current translations, event though I know it ain't much, but still will try to finish translating this one with help from the others, to speed this up.

Will still release parts for everyone so we're not waiting for ages.

May 31, 2018
Keep up the good work y’all. Hopefully it won’t take as long to get a translation when the next miconisomi game comes out.

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
I've been looking at the new game and would be glad to translate it, provided it gets modded to auto translate the text of the game, the same way this one did.

On that note I have finished translating the two shortest endings, which is the bad ones. Im working my way to the other endings first since i figured that most probs skip to the endings of this game. Will release an update when i've finished the endings then hopefully start on other parts.

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone!

Just a little update on our progress, we have been translating but slowly due to our schedules, but we are still translating with our free time.

I'm have a busy week but I can say that we have gotten some more of the story translated thanks to luckyPervert, which is greatly appreciated btw.

I know I haven't posted any updates, so let me thank you guys for being patient, we are getting through this, hopefully I can release some stuff sometime in April, but know my track record, probably longer (Sorry about that!)

That's it from me!

2021-03-25_01-20-08.png Sorry for my slow translations! 2021-03-25_01-23-45.png

dudewhy123

Apr 14, 2020
Hey wondering how do I add the translations into the game file?? Im having difficulty moving the autogenetrated translation file and making it work. Even after moving it into the Game data > BepINEX > translation folder, nothing seems to change.

Last edited:

BOOMBOX1701

Feb 7, 2020
Hi,

Don't move the file into the translation folder, just copy all the text in the translation doc, then paste it over the old text. So to clarify
  1. Delete all the text of the file "autogeneratedtranslations" (DON'T DELETE THE FILE)
  2. Copy all the text in my transalated version, it will open a new tab or open a text file document so just press 'Crtl' and 'A' to select all of it, then 'Crtl' and 'C' to copy all that is selected
  3. Then open the old file (opens a txt file) then press 'Crtl' and 'V'
  4. Done
I have also mentioned this in the update thread, so please check the "update 1.1" spoiler tab for the instructions.
Also the translations may take a while to load so give it a minute, but it should update to the new translations, its worked for my by doing this.

Worst case scenario if that still doesn't work, re-download the game from the original poster, then follow the steps I just stated above and in 'update 1.1' spoiler tab

Hope this has helped you, personally I wouldn't know how to fix the problem after that as I have no idea in programming. Please try the solutions I said, and good luck I hope it works.

Another note, been a little busy with other things so have't been able to work on this, so thank you for waiting and supporting us through this process.

Please if there is any other questions you guys have please let me know, would be happy to answer it to the best of my ability.

dudewhy123

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks !!! I appreciate you taking the time for this and helping out! So it still didnt work, but maybe its bc im doing this on a mac and using wine to run it.

Last edited:

whiteprince

Jul 16, 2018
Hi, thanks a lot for all the hard work you.. just wanna ask, how do you guys make the translation work? I tried editing the text file to touch up some of the dialogue bits to make it more clean and also did a few self translation on the later chapters but couldn't get it to function. You got to format it a certain way or something? I'd be willing to share the edit as some sort contribution to the progress. Can you help?

Reactions: freebirdfreebird