• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity WIP [Translation Request/ Fix Translation] INSULT ORDER ~Cocky Cat Girls' Pleasure Corruption is on the Menu~ [v1.04] [miconisomi]

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, I've been translating Insult Order for a while and just saw this project TODAY! And I must say, your translations are awesome! Can we join forces?

For those who don't know me, I was in translation team for Honey Select 2 and Koikatsu Sunshine, and also helped a bit in Honey Select 1 on old Hongfire days...

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to Trello. Toweke, m4nime where are the files, how can I edit them?

Before knowing about this project, I organized my version of translations in separated files, and put everything in GitHub. This way anyone can just edit the file you want!

Feel free to edit the files with your translations:

Comparing both translations, it seems that both versions have pros and cons: Your manual translations are a way better than mine, and my machine translations are better, probably because I didn’t used Google Translate. Also your textures have better translations where mine have a better “look”.

I’ll update the GitHub in next weeks so we can have the best translations possible. Unfortunately I still don’t understand what part of dialogues are manually translated, so I will put commented lines (started with //) without translations in the files ADV_ManualTranslations.txt and POSITIONS_ManualTranslations.txt, and adding your manual translations as soon as possible. This way we know that commented lines are still not proper translated.
My Machine Translations are in zz_MachineTranslation.txt, it starts with "zz" so its the last thing that xUnityAutotranslator will get.

I'm also updating older plugins to BepInEx 5.4, and using the new version of xUnityAutotranslator. It will take some time to modernize all plugins, you can check what is done already:

Last edited:

m4nime

Dec 21, 2021
Hey guys, I've been translating Insult Order for a while and just saw this project TODAY! And I must say, your translations are awesome! Can we join forces?
Hello there, I'd love to merge the projects. I'm going to look into your repos to try to make sense of it.

As for trello, I'll re-evaluate whether or not it makes sense later. In short, trello was just an idea for organizing a workload and guarantee that no two people were translating the same bit, as well as tracking which bits are MTL, translated, and proofread. Even if we end up using trello you can just pm me your status/work done instead of learning to use it, and I'd update it.

Seeing as you have organized everything in separate files I'll see what's the best way to go about it.

Also, not wanting to take credit for what's not mine, BOOMBOX1701 has done most of the work. I just tried to pick up the project in absence of answers from them.

Best

Reactions: linke

m4nime

Dec 21, 2021
SpockBauru
So I've installed your version of the translation and I like how it is structured.
I know how to use git so just tell me what I can help you with and we'll make a good merge (the MTL on your project is really way better).

As for actual translation, maybe you can team up with Toweke for the MTL and I'll go over it and proofread it. That seems to be the fastest option.

Adding the MTL translation to the commented lines in the manual translation files could help quicken the manual translation process.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Adding the MTL translation to the commented lines in the manual translation files could help quicken the manual translation process.
That's a great idea!
Done, its in GitHub already!

So, right now what is needed is to translate the files "ADV_ManualTranslations.txt" and "POSITIONS_ManualTranslations.txt". Things that are already translated are uncommented (without // in the beginning) and things that are machine translated are commented (with the // in the beginning).

I made an update on the Readme page explaining how things are structured, and how to contribute, so people outside the forum also can contribute.

I'm currently working on a way to make the scrolling text work with the translated text. It uses the "RedirectedResources" feature from the newer versions of the autotranslator. In a nutshell, it makes the game read a custom file instead the game file (redirect to another place, inside translations foler), so you can put the translated text and the game will "think" that it is the real file and make all the effects normally. If you want to test, install the last BepInEx and xUnity Autotranslaor, and use the configuration file inside the "config" folder in GitHub. To add translations to these "game" files you will need a tool to make the conversion, more details on GitHub Readme.
Results seems promising:
View attachment Translation Test.mp4

Note that most plugins uses an ancient version of BepInex, that's why I'm converting everything to the newer one on my plugins repository:

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, great news!
I finally got the scrolling text working with RedirectedResources! It may have bugs, but at least now they are not game breaking.

I'm thinking on making a package with all the updated mods and translations so far, this way "regular people" can just install and play :D. But first I want to finish the merging of both translation projects.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Hey guys, great news!
I finally got the scrolling text working with RedirectedResources! It may have bugs, but at least now they are not game breaking.

I'm thinking on making a package with all the updated mods and translations so far, this way "regular people" can just install and play :D. But first I want to finish the merging of both translation projects.
Please please do. I have been waiting for a long time for a good translation of this and that video you posted was excellent. You are doing amazing work, man. I can't wait to see the final product. Is there a way we can directly follow this translation project or do we just pay attention to this thread?

m4nime

Dec 21, 2021
Please please do. I have been waiting for a long time for a good translation of this and that video you posted was excellent. You are doing amazing work, man. I can't wait to see the final product. Is there a way we can directly follow this translation project or do we just pay attention to this thread?
His github always has the latest version on the translations now being merged:

This trello also gives a general approximate overview:

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Merge Completed! Time to make the package :D

InsultOrder_SpockPack_V1.0

This package contains a set of selected plugins, all of then updated to BepInEx 5.4. Also contains the newest fan translations from the community.
View attachment SpockPack_v1.0.mp4

INSTALLATION
1) Delete the files "doorstop_config.ini", "winhttp.dll" and the folder "BepInEx" that are inside the "GameData" folder if they exists (please make a backup of those).
2) Extract the content of the file "InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip" inside your game folder, where the launcher is (インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe)
3) Open the game using the English Launcher (Insult Order English Launcher.exe)

Download:
Alternative Download:

Information about the contents of the package is in the Readme file. There's a lot of stuff!!!

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Merge Completed! Time to make the package :D

InsultOrder_SpockPack_V1.0

This package contains a set of selected plugins, all of then updated to BepInEx 5.4. Also contains the newest fan translations from the community.
View attachment 1676347

INSTALLATION
1) Delete the files "doorstop_config.ini", "winhttp.dll" and the folder "BepInEx" that are inside the "GameData" folder if they exists (please make a backup of those).
2) Extract the content of the file "InsultOrder_SpockPack_v1.0.zip" inside your game folder, where the launcher is (インサルトオーダーLauncher.exe)
3) Open the game using the English Launcher (Insult Order English Launcher.exe)

Download:
Alternative Download:

Information about the contents of the package is in the Readme file. There's a lot of stuff!!!
Doing the Lord's work, my dude. Is the inner voice during sex scenes finally subtitled by these fan translations as well?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Don't think so because we're translating the text included in the game.
I don't know the feasibility but SpockBauru might have an idea about how difficult it is.
As in voiced inner thought lines not having tangible Japanese captions to work with, if I understand correctly, right?
That's "dream on" territory I guess... xD

EDIT: ...half-jokingly: what if someone were to use the google app's voice recognition features to get a transcribe for those parts? lol

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
As in voiced inner thought lines not having tangible Japanese captions to work with, if I understand correctly, right?
That's "dream on" territory I guess... xD

EDIT: ...half-jokingly: what if someone were to use the google app's voice recognition features to get a transcribe for those parts? lol
Or some actual Japanese person just listens to each line of dialogue and writes it down so it can be put in a text box in the game. Considering they probably repeat three or four lines each scene and some scenes use the same inner thoughts so it shouldn't be too monumental of a task. But I'm estimating this based off the amount that Afterschool Gangbang Addiction had.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Is the inner voice during sex scenes finally subtitled by these fan translations as well?
I have absolutely no idea how to do this. It should be possible because it was made in some Illusion games, but my modding skills are not that high...

Considering they probably repeat three or four lines each scene and some scenes use the same inner thoughts so it shouldn't be too monumental of a task
Just checked the audio files, the file for sex scenes (GameData\io_Data\Data\voice_h_part.unity3d) have 2133 files, most of them are moans, but there's a lot of speaking as well.

1646563227227.png

You can check using SB3Utility:

tittyshark1

Nov 29, 2018
hey, i downloaded the mods and did as the instruction said, but the game isn't launching. Do i get rid of io.exe as well?

Ultra12345

Jun 17, 2017
I have absolutely no idea how to do this. It should be possible because it was made in some Illusion games, but my modding skills are not that high...
A previous Miconisomi game, "After Service Gangbang" had a translation project including the inner voice feature. They managed to translate and display subs whenever they spoke. That thread AND the website is dead and I forgot what's the name of the site (Something something Fire). But I still have their discord so you should be able to contact one of the project devs.

Reactions: BarnMTB

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
A previous Miconisomi game, "After Service Gangbang" had a translation project including the inner voice feature. They managed to translate and display subs whenever they spoke. That thread AND the website is dead and I forgot what's the name of the site (Something something Fire). But I still have their discord so you should be able to contact one of the project devs.

That was a team work from Hongfire.
They had fluent Japanese speaker and codder. And it took them more than an full year from the start of the project to the release.

But yeah, not a single line of tool translated, and voice subbed. A real masterpiece...

Reactions: BarnMTB