Others Translation Request for Demon King Harlem in adventurer town

Jul 22, 2020
I found a game that was seemingly being translated online called Demon King Harlem in Adventurer Town and it looked good but I cannot find any actual copy of this translation anywhere and I had a hard time finding a DL site that even tried to say translated. I am unsure if this is how I go about making the request but the guides said this is where I should do it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look in the previous request, there's a auto translator patch linked there. It is on the list of games are going to do, but until then (or someone make a different one) I think that MTL is it.

Jul 22, 2020
Look in the previous request, there's a auto translator patch linked there. It is on the list of games are going to do, but until then (or someone make a different one) I think that MTL is it.
Thank you for the information I was unaware of that and now that I think about the videos I saw probably were using this very mtl patch trick

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look above for the actual translation request, and the Kagura page as it will be eventually getting a uncensored English release. As usual it's still TBA on , but there is a English video and screenshots now thats a good sign I guess.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Look above for the actual translation request, and the Kagura page as it will be eventually getting a uncensored English release. As usual it's still TBA on , but there is a English video and screenshots now thats a good sign I guess.
It is officially out on steam. The patch is on Kagura games’ website.