[Translation Request] Fucking Mystery Of Hot Spring Inn [RJ345152] [Aeba Fuchi]

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
ENG title : Fucking Mystery Of Hot Spring Inn
JP title :
LINK :
Description : This work is a fucking only exploration horror game.
There is no sex other than fucking. The destination of all the accumulated semen is intramilk ejaculation.
You can enjoy the experience of fucking sex while remaining safe and secure until the end.

The hero is trapped in an unmanned hot spring inn with such a junior with huge breasts dedicated to fucking.
Not only that, but the trouble is that you can't even enter the hot springs.
I have no choice but to wander around the inn to find out the cause.
Big-breasted juniors always follow you, so if you talk to them, you can fuck them whenever you want.
Let's aim for a lover's milk love at a hot spring inn.

Sample pictures : 1634417128595.png 1634417148410.png 1634417168873.png 1634417197818.png

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Just so everyone knows I already have the game and Im willing to give it to anyone dedicated to translating this. The game has far more text than it looks as usual for Aeba Fuchi games so be aware of that. Also I would like you to use DeepL Translator when ever possible as that provides far more understandable sentences then google translate does.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
ummmmm.... reading the discription i wonder "ehy the fuck do you need a translation?" there is no story..... There is no sex other than fucking .... just click blind and see the cartoon-sex ;)
i am just trolling..... hope you get someone who does that

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
There is A LOT of dialogue, I'm not kidding. The constant use of Furigana is making it hard to properly translate as well. I have been fiddling with Translator++ and RPG Maker MZ to understand the structure of the game and it's surprisingly similar to his former work "In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits".

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
There is A LOT of dialogue, I'm not kidding. The constant use of Furigana is making it hard to properly translate as well. I have been fiddling with Translator++ and RPG Maker MZ to understand the structure of the game and it's surprisingly similar to his former work "In the Hamlet of Loli Bigtits".
There is also 24 in-game notes that are 1-3 pages long each explaining the story as well.

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
There is also 24 in-game notes that are 1-3 pages long each explaining the story as well.
I'll do it last. Right now I'm translating each game event one by one, using deepl and my brain to make the most comprehensible of sentence. If I finish it, that'll be a translation between MTL and a regular one (I don't speak japanese). The amount of work is daunting though.

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there
just a quick and dirty machine translation 1.jpg

• create a backup of your data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
MTL is notoriously bad with paizuri centric works. The most important words are never translated correctly : paizuri, chichi and senpai/kohai to say the least. Having paizuri translated into fucking is the most obnoxious one, we can see it already in the title of the game. I'm not saying MTL is garbage but in such work it completely ruins it. I can't check right now but I wonder how a sex scene reads with the furigana in brackets in the script, I'm curious.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I would rather wait for a semi-decent machine translation which should be possible with DeepL translator. It will still be MTL and not as good as a human translator but it will be many times better than any other MTL. I know cause I have used it on other things. Reliably gives understandable sentences, not English gibberish like google translate does.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
one way you could do this if you want
  • find the program folder (RPG Maker MV)
  • for example for the stream is (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV)
  • next create a file named Locale open it with Notepad clicking with right button
  • inside type EN , save it , remove the txt extension
that's all(y)

Reactions: waisse

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but has anyone been able to find the doll eyes? Been spam clicking everywhere since I have no idea what the hint she gives you means lol

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Done :
-items + descriptions, basic UI elements
-common events : 31, 32, 35, 37, 49, 50, 55, 58, 59, 60, 61, 67, 71, 79 (these events had relatively minimal translation, apart from #32 which contains your Kohai's dialogues during exploration.)
-map events :
スタート
格納庫 (contains a lengthy sex scene)
105号室(OP) (opening sex scene)

To do :

-global event 36, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 and many map events
-a few, probably custom UI elements not part of base RPMG MAKER like the document UI

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
I might as well upload what I have worked on so far for feedback. Just start a new game, play through the opening sequence, and tell me what you think.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I might as well upload what I have worked on so far for feedback. Just start a new game, play through the opening sequence, and tell me what you think.
Initial Menu looks good. Some of the text gets hidden by the cum bar on the left, but other than that the english is understandable and coherent. Some sentences end abruptly but those are in the minority.

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
Initial Menu looks good. Some of the text gets hidden by the cum bar on the left, but other than that the english is understandable and coherent. Some sentences end abruptly but those are in the minority.
I might just move the meter higher up to get it out of the textbox. For the dialogues themselves alas, I'm already taking liberties with the script. I'm doing my best trying to understand the translated sentences with deepl but sometimes it's heavy guesswork and inspiration to come up with something "that fit". I'm sure it won't bother you guys too much if it makes for a better reading experience overall. Stay tuned.

Reactions: RatGuild and tfl6

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I might just move the meter higher up to get it out of the textbox. For the dialogues themselves alas, I'm already taking liberties with the script. I'm doing my best trying to understand the translated sentences with deepl but sometimes it's heavy guesswork and inspiration to come up with something "that fit". I'm sure it won't bother you guys too much if it makes for a better reading experience overall. Stay tuned.
Be careful of moving the meter too high up. The meter grows taller every time you get a titfuck.