RPGM Partial (Translation Request) Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! ~It’s Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It! (RJ343891) (Kagurado)

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Just press crtl F there whole list of games there
In regards to this particular game, that version definitely has a proper translation, which is amazing. Even the sex scenes arent MTL. But it does not contain the decensor mod and it doesn't include the new content that was released receently. Now if we could somehow combine all three it would be the ultimate English release of Alchemist Triss.

Reactions: JabFZone and zerofd

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
In regards to this particular game, that version definitely has a proper translation, which is amazing. Even the sex scenes arent MTL. But it does not contain the decensor mod and it doesn't include the new content that was released receently. Now if we could somehow combine all three it would be the ultimate English release of Alchemist Triss.
That would be neat didn't realize it had more content released

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
Seeing as someone made a proper Fan TL i will use that version as the base for the updated TL and just use mtl on any new text.
It should be good enough until the fan Translator can finish translating the new text in 2.0

Buddysvata

Jan 21, 2022
Can someone please help I keep running into this error
I'm not an expert, but this generally signifies that the software couldnt find a file in the game folder. I've seen it happen mostly with image files, but that clearly doesn't apply here.
Can you tell me what version you downloaded? The one in the OP? Grimbe's edited MTL? I suggest downloading the full and proper translation from the link Zurvana provided a few posts above. It had no errors as far as I could tell when skimming through it and it is a far better release overall.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just press crtl F there whole list of games there
Ey Thanks for the link I was using the Old version that of website XD Are there any websites other than this tho?

Last edited:

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Ey Thanks for the link I was using the Old version that of website XD Are there any websites other than this tho?
not sure i just surf 4chan from time to time because sometimes people translate games over there and they have stuff not allowed here