RPGM Partial (Translation Request) Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! ~It’s Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It! (RJ343891) (Kagurado)

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
Wait, I thought your updates was the version of the game it worked for, does this work with the 1.02 version of the game I link above?
Yes, the version number is just updates to the tl, the tl is built off of the 1.02 version of the game

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
first thanks for the censor reduction but theres no instructions hon how to apply the translate. I may just be dumb but can you explain how to apply the translate?
The translation for this was last edited by Grimsbe1 here, so you would have to ask him, but I would guess it's extracting the contents of the www.7z into the "www" folder in your game folder, so it merges/overwrites the folders "js", "fonts" and "data".

• Red Heart
Reactions: comaderikari

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
Edited MTL built off of Shisaye's MTL.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should be good enough to play through the game
Most of the sex scenes are still MTL but everything else has been edited and should be coherent

I've attached my TL file
Initial column is Google translate
Machine TL column is DeepL
Small update
Just removed deepl TL's from sex events since it frequently got confused and spit out nonsense

This should be good enough to play through the game
Most of the sex scenes are still MTL but everything else has been edited and should be coherent