RPGM Partial (Translation Request) Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! ~It’s Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It! (RJ343891) (Kagurado)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This was continued here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-futanari-alchemist-triss-is-horny-for-sex-its-not-rape-if-they-eventually-enjoy-it-rj343891-kagurado.95126/post-6726116

This feels a bit weird but I started working on this before thodorteo posted his MTL and I didn't have this thread on watch while mine took me more time/effort than expected.

Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.02 (v21.09.20) including scripts and extensive manual edits to also translate essential bits of the quest log.

Known Issues:
-Questlog is only partially translated, because it's a massive pain to edit.
If there's significant demand I could fully translate it later.
-I know v1.03 is out by now but I cannot easily update this because of the quest log stuff.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Fixed difficulty descriptions
1.2: Fixed a script

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
nice work Shisaye but there's one thing that bugs me. the box with the characters pics and the box with the housed the words is not their anymore. what I'm talking about is shown with the pic that's posted by thodorteo when he did the machine translation

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
nice work Shisaye but there's one thing that bugs me. the box with the characters pics and the box with the housed the words is not their anymore. what I'm talking about is shown with the pic that's posted by thodorteo when he did the machine translation
I'm sorry but i really don't understand what you mean. What is not there anymore?

Dango104

Jan 20, 2020
+1

Shisaye possible to make text Font size slightly larger?
A rounder Font like what thodorteo has used would be easier on the eyes as well.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
+1

A rounder Font like what thodorteo has used would be easier on the eyes as well.
I use ultra condensed font to make sure UI and menu items that are not affected by word wrapping stay on screen and do not overlap.

But you can easily change the font yourself.

Just go to your "fonts" folder in "www" and drop in whatever font you want in ".ttf" format. (you can find tons of free fonts on for example)

Then open the "gamefont.css" with notepad (I use Notepad++) and fill in your font name.

font-family: GameFont;
src: url("YourFontNameHere.ttf");

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
here is the original font if needed

+1

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I am playing it but I don't suppose anyone has a save with most if not all the girls scenes unlocked?

alpaka1

Dec 13, 2018
Hi there
I made a machine translation
View attachment 1419809

• create a backup of your data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Does not appear to translate questlog?

Not that I'm not thankful for it's done though. thanks

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Does not appear to translate questlog?

Not that I'm not thankful for it's done though. thanks
It is an automated process with translator++
you can try with the Shisaye above it might help you out(y)

This feels a bit weird but I started working on this before thodorteo posted his MTL and I didn't have this thread on watch while mine took me more time/effort than expected.

Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.02 (v21.09.20) including scripts and extensive manual edits to also translate essential bits of the quest log.

Known Issues:
-Questlog is only partially translated, because it's a massive pain to edit.
If there's significant demand I could fully translate it later.
-I know v1.03 is out by now but I cannot easily update this because of the quest log stuff.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initial release
1.1: Fixed difficulty descriptions
1.2: Fixed a script