RPGM None [Translation Request] Gachinko Mercenaries - RJ01031172 [v1.10] [Pon de Ushi] (がちんこ傭兵団)

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
title.jpg

Overview :

This is a casual tactics simulation game with auto-combat.
Use your infantry, cavalry, archers, mages, craftsmen, and other characters to bring victory to your allies' armies!

Gather friends on the battlefield, in exploration, and at the tavern to grow your mercenary corps!
As the size of your army grows, the number of soldiers your character can have increases and becomes stronger.

Developer: Pon de Ushi (Pont de l'Ouest) -
Release date : Mar/05/2023 - Update : Jun/05/2023
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

More informations :

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I would like to thank in advance the volunteer who will offer his time and knowledge to make this game understandable to as many people as possible !

After adventures at sea as Gachinko Pirates, here they're back with this sequel on dry land !
This feeling of being able to meet the "Band of the Falcon" with Guts and Griffith is so present without being mentioned as that of crossing paths with Luffy's "Thousand Sunny" in the previous game.

This game is all in the style of Dynasty Warrior (West Knight Warrior ?) but in turn-based tactical RPG...
...with as many menus as in the two game styles combined.
Suffice to say that without a solid grounding in Japanese, it's unplayable in its original version.
(The game is made on RPGMV with some original menu modifications and not on SRPG Studio Game Engine, so there's no way to find your way around. )

Emerald_Gladiator you did such a great job on the previous volume, would you take on this challenge ?

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I didn't really like the previous game about pirates, but I saved the link for this one to try when I finish everything else.
Here it is:

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
+1 to this as well, Gachinko Pirates was a decent game with great art so it would be great if this one is translated as well.
With tools like Dazed it shouldn't be too hard to make a readable translation. Hell, I'm satisfied with just an UI translation, I can't use text hooker with this game for UI elements since the game keep flushing the hook with text. Fiddling with regex to fix this is too much effort.

Reactions: Armonie

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
For future reference, please provide a game's RJ code (e.g. here) on DLsite in your thread's opening post and/or its title. This will make searching much easier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
For future reference, please provide a game's RJ code (e.g. here) on DLsite in your thread's opening post and/or its title. This will make searching much easier.
I was unaware of this and will mention it in the future.
I added the RJ code just now for this one.

Thanks for your feedback !

Last edited: