RPGM Complete (Translation Request) Gambler's Game by Ntr Cult/Church

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
hey man how you unlock the gallery i have the tool but i'm new with this tool, ty for the save
Well, after you trans it to english, go to switche tab, scroll down and find scene then tick them like this:
Untitled.png
the game in this picture also from "The Church of NTR" so it kinda easy to unlock all of them. Few games doesnt have this (kinda rare), but yea after u unlock few scene you can check and test, or you can go to "var tab" edit every status to max then "noclip" for easiest game xD
Dont tick everything or ur game will crash, make sure create few new save for it.

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
Every game have different "scence text" (Idk how to named it xD), some are very easy, like this:
Untitled.png
but some other are just blank or weird trans name each event, so u need to find it urself, but 80% will work, have fun xD

Reactions: demerak

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
I can manually translate this game, but you have to wait for 7-10 days it depend but I cannot provide the whole game, because I'm not Illegible for posting any thread, so I can only share the "manually translated data folder" here you will just replace the data folder with it, but if that's what you want or I can give you any time the "Batch Machine Translated" without editing it. Because I'm also translating game now "Pray Game v1.14" if you know this.
where could I learn to Translate Games? mostly make them RPGM. Would you know how to point me to some material that teaches this?