• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] [Game Request] [Adult Game] [Lunar Mirror] [18+] [DSGame].

unknown3366

Jan 13, 2023
Original Title : 月之镜
English Title: Lunar Mirror
Original Language : Chinese
Publisher Website :
Game Website: (at lease available in Malaysia region)
Genre: Indie, Horror, Sexual Content, Adventure, RPG
Remark: No English in this game, better i can get translated game. Otherwise it's ok for original cracked game. Thank you so much if anyone can help me get this game.
Sample: 1677904047046.png 1677904142802.png 1677904151786.png 1677904194599.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zzerozz32

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
Yes, it's only in Chinese, maybe we should be "Game Requests" first?
是的,它只有漢語,或許應該先請求游戲?

Reactions: qqyqy

unknown3366

Jan 13, 2023
there is this game too, are they related?

The Pavilion of Desire is just a branch of Lunar Mirror, the story has no relate with the Lunar Mirror, The Pavilion of Desire is focus on adult content, and it plays the same way as Lunar Mirror. I'm also looking for The Pavilion of Desire. Please let me know if you're able to find it.

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
The Pavilion of Desire is just a branch of Lunar Mirror, the story has no relate with the Lunar Mirror, The Pavilion of Desire is focus on adult content, and it plays the same way as Lunar Mirror. I'm also looking for The Pavilion of Desire. Please let me know if you're able to find it.
The Pavilion of Desire

Yukarlna

‍♂️Superman can't fly.
Uploader
Donor
Dec 10, 2022
Lunar Mirror

The Pavilion of Desire(password: xyg688.com)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1rash1

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
is there a MLT for lunar mirror pavilion of desires?
No, but you can install it yourself. Right here:

I want to clarify that the game seems to be in Simplified Chinese, so you will need to set this in the zh-CN settings.
In principle, if you follow the link, there is detailed installation instructions, but if you have questions, you can write them here.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
No, but you can install it yourself. Right here:

I want to clarify that the game seems to be in Simplified Chinese, so you will need to set this in the zh-CN settings.
In principle, if you follow the link, there is detailed installation instructions, but if you have questions, you can write them here.
thanks a lot.

in the config.ini file there are these lines:

[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=

i tried with zh-CN but it did not work. which acrnonym I have to use for the simplified chinese?
or there is another thing i have to modify?

1rash1

Mar 1, 2021
thanks a lot.

in the config.ini file there are these lines:

[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=

i tried with zh-CN but it did not work. which acrnonym I have to use for the simplified chinese?
or there is another thing i have to modify?
The problem may be not only in the language, but also in the translator. Try setting DeepLTranslate, it works well for me. And I will test the language at home, everything seems to be correct.